4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
27118.jpg

Overview:
Kusanagi Shuuma is just an ordinary boy... Until the day he is suddenly abducted by a mysterious girl named Iris. She reveals to him a hidden secret about his birth... Coursing through his veins, Shuuma has a special kind of blood – vampire blood passed down from his progenitors. Iris is known as a "ringleader" vampire who also has this ancestral blood. Her destiny: to "awaken" Shuuma. In his attempt to flee her clutches, Iris pounces on him to finish the embrace! Luckily, at the very last moment, the keepsake ring given to Shuuma by his mother emits a blinding light that interrupts her vicious attack. Shuuma breaks free and escapes from Iris, but soon realizes something inside him has gone amiss. Could he have become an odd, partially-turned vampire? Now, many girls are entering his life from many directions and complicating the situation. To make matters worse, he is plagued from an overwhelming impulse to suck...
...their blood.

Title: Kyuuketsuki no Libra
Original Title: 吸血姫のリブラ
VNDB:
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Developer:
Translator:
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Extra:

90279.jpg 90280.jpg 90281.jpg 90284.jpg 90285.jpg 104497.jpg

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I apologize about the file size. I honestly didn't know about the limits. Correcting that and adding the links asap.

Reactions: wep

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If the pics in the OT represent the game then the "Censorship" item needs to be changed to YES.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You can leave the single file Mega...I left that one too, @Bloo for those that don't want to download separate files.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
If the pics in the OT represent the game then the "Censorship" item needs to be changed to YES.
Game has a built in censor option. You can choose to have censorship or not. There is an underwear button. I never messed with it, but you can supposedly toggle the mosaics yourself.

Bloo cut some of the tags I had originally, but one of them I had on there was "Nude Filter"

In fact Bloo cut a LOT of the tags I had...there were originally a lot more tags...

For the record...all the tags I had for this game...
Arranged Marriage, arrogant heroine, Bathroom Sex, Blowjob, Boobjob, Cowgirl, death of heroine, Defloration, Discreet Sex, Erotic Spanking, Father Support Character, Fingering, High School, Life and Death Drama, male protagonist, multiple penetration, Non-blood-related Brother/Sister Incest, Nude Filter, religious heroine, Reverse Missionary, Sex in Classroom, Sex in Public Places, Standing Sex, Sword Wielding Protagonist, Urination Fetish, vampire, vampire heroine, vampire hunter heroine, Vampire Protagonist, Werewolf Heroine

I suppose some are repetitive, but still....

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Game has a built in censor option. You can choose to have censorship or not. There is an underwear button. I never messed with it, but you can supposedly toggle the mosaics yourself.

Bloo cut some of the tags I had originally, but one of them I had on there was "Nude Filter"

In fact Bloo cut a LOT of the tags I had...there were originally a lot more tags...

For the record...all the tags I had for this game...
Arranged Marriage, arrogant heroine, Bathroom Sex, Blowjob, Boobjob, Cowgirl, death of heroine, Defloration, Discreet Sex, Erotic Spanking, Father Support Character, Fingering, High School, Life and Death Drama, male protagonist, multiple penetration, Non-blood-related Brother/Sister Incest, Nude Filter, religious heroine, Reverse Missionary, Sex in Classroom, Sex in Public Places, Standing Sex, Sword Wielding Protagonist, Urination Fetish, vampire, vampire heroine, vampire hunter heroine, Vampire Protagonist, Werewolf Heroine

I suppose some are repetitive, but still....
I cut the filler tags from VNDB, they have no place on the site.

Reactions: Jeffy91

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Understandable. Not going to make any more of a deal out of it. I was just trying to provide info about the censoring anyway, and just over provided info there...just was curious as to why most of the tags got stripped.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
This eroge looks very good , Thanks for sharing :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: .

Reactions: rKnight

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The split version wont extract. Says the archive is corrupt. Any way we I can get a complete download that isn't mega because of the limitations? Thanks in advance

Edit: Ignore this I'm blind. Saw the Torrent link after I posted :)

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
The split version wont extract. Says the archive is corrupt. Any way we I can get a complete download that isn't mega because of the limitations? Thanks in advance

Edit: Ignore this I'm blind. Saw the Torrent link after I posted :)
had the same prob. with the multipart. :(
and for some reason when I try the torrent, it doesnt find any seeds....

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
had the same prob. with the multipart. :(
and for some reason when I try the torrent, it doesnt find any seeds....
The Torrent works for me but the multipart isn't working. Not sure how it was split but I tried downloading it 3 times and all of them it said it ended abruptly/incorrectly or it was corrupted.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote