LF specific M2F transformation game, with magic and dog fucking, possibly HTML, with CG art.

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
I don't remember much of it, but what i do remember is this(although i might be mistaken in some places) - in this game some magical doodah has backfired and protagonist is now a girl. There was a magical girlfriend involved at some point. Art-work accompanying text was CGI.
I think it was HTML based one, possibly on TWINE engine. But what i remember most vividly is that at some point in early game you presented with an opportunity to get fucked by a dog, and if you take it, your outfit will magically change into more sluttish one with huge dog paw print cut out at the front.

So any ideas what game it was?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nope, if i remember right background was dark, and CG art was very prominent, something like every second text screen had rendered image as an illustration.

What? Is this a meme? Why are you summoning mod in my thread? Did i misfield my request or smth?
You posted in the wrong section. Moved

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
You posted in the wrong section. Moved
Okay, not arguing or being belligerent, but my decision to place it where it was, was base upon first line in post. Sorry for creating more work for you!:)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, not arguing or being belligerent, but my decision to place it where it was, was base upon first line in post. Sorry for creating more work for you!:)
Ah I see how that can be misleading. Fixed that post a bit.