Seeking LF "Asian" Characters in Games

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Hello,
may sound strange but i really like asian/american girls always found them kinda hot maybe because over here we only have the usual "thai resturant" kind of asian and this asian girls in the staates are damn cute

so i was wondering if there games (renpy or if must rpg) with that kind of asian girls in it
(no manga or what its called games ofc)
was looking around but google wasnt a help
thanks guys

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Depraved Awakening and Long Live the Princess, I think, have the most attractive asian characters thus far. There's a girl, far less well made, but still a favorite of mine, in Sisterly Lust as well. All of these are Ren'Py, so you should have no issues playing them.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
sisterly lust asian? played it thru allrdy

the other two i played aswell but i meant it more in a way where she is not a sometimes chracter more like a main one or atleast maincast^^

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
sisterly lust asian? played it thru allrdy

the other two i played aswell but i meant it more in a way where she is not a sometimes chracter more like a main one or atleast maincast^^
I don't see how Long Live The Princess' asian isn't a main character, but meh. The one in sisterly lust is one of the little sister's friends, like I said, not the best done asian, but I find her sex scenes to be fun.

I haven't played any other games that have an asian character.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
jea ofc ur right i know wich models/scenes u mean happy for the infos tho but i was hoping there was one out there with asian mc xD guess aint that lucky hehe

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There are two Asian women you can fuck in