Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Having played SWAT 4 (and Acting Lessons) the whole cult / leader setup gives me low-key "Children of Taronne Tenement" vibes.
Hopefully it doesn't end up THAT dark...
Oh, I kinda remember that mission.
But yeah, after tons of usual sweetness, there seem to be a steady little stream of dark themed novels appearing recently. Or at least those that seem "just another bittersweet romantic+possible harem story with a pretty nice writing and humour" like AL, but with a sudden dark twist later on. Which is actually very good, but probably not really in this case for me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game needs a stat counter for mom and sis...i know Lexi is falling for MC..but mom and sis..no idea...way i see it..MC+Lexi will be a full on romantic married with kids type thing..very sweet and pure..MC+sis will be wild sex in compromising places all freaky and dangerous..MC+mom will be rough anal sex and bsdm..because..religion..HAHAAAAA!!!!

Reactions: L☹VE

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
game needs a stat counter for mom and sis...i know Lexi is falling for MC..but mom and sis..no idea...way i see it..MC+Lexi will be a full on romantic married with kids type thing..very sweet and pure..MC+sis will be wild sex in compromising places all freaky and dangerous..MC+mom will be rough anal sex and bsdm..because..religion..HAHAAAAA!!!!
They actually do have stats, just click at Lexi's one or search for it where "options" and other tabs are. As for the relationships, i disagree. I'm closer to think that while Lexi may be a good girlfriend material (that's a big maybe, if she grow up a bit and be less childish), i don't consider her a potential good wife or mother right now. Chelsea on other hand, is much more obvious candidate for this. She's already a grown woman, and seem ready for this. Kaylee? As i see it, she can change too in a future and it doesn't mean she will be a nympho minx for eternity. Right now, she's in process of tease and i don't think she's falling for MC just yet. Sarah is the most mysterious one of the three, not much is known about her yet to really judge how their relationship with MC can go, and there's almost nothing MC achieved. She may turn out to be kinky af, or almost nun. Seem to be a bit oblivious about things, but that can turn to be complete act.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey guys,

Some of you guys already know a little bit about my health problems. I've had some ongoing issues for a while now, and I've been back in the hospital for the last few days. They're now telling me that I have two possible futures ahead of me, if I don't get a transplant, then it will be less than a year.

I'm stepping back from game development to focus on my health. In the mean time, I'm going to turn over all the characters and files to Monster. He will continue development of Lexi without me.

Currently he is looking for a team to pose and render, while he does the writing. So if any of you are interested in joining that team, contact him on the Lexi discord channel. And I think he will be posting something here in the near future.

The current Patreon page will be reverted back to a non-creator page soon. Monster will start his own page and anyone who wishes to support his efforts can migrate over to him.

To those who were able and generous enough to support us, I'm sorry. I wish I could continue. If you're willing to give Monster a chance, he is going to do everything he can to keep the project going.

I'll give Monster a while to get things going. If for some reason he fails to keep the project going, I'll release the character files so you guys can use them in other projects if you wish.

Chatterbox

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hey guys,

Some of you guys already know a little bit about my health problems. I've had some ongoing issues for a while now, and I've been back in the hospital for the last few days. They're now telling me that I have two possible futures ahead of me, if I don't get a transplant, then it will be less than a year.

I'm stepping back from game development to focus on my health. In the mean time, I'm going to turn over all the characters and files to Monster. He will continue development of Lexi without me.

Currently he is looking for a team to pose and render, while he does the writing. So if any of you are interested in joining that team, contact him on the Lexi discord channel. And I think he will be posting something here in the near future.

The current Patreon page will be reverted back to a non-creator page soon. Monster will start his own page and anyone who wishes to support his efforts can migrate over to him.

To those who were able and generous enough to support us, I'm sorry. I wish I could continue. If you're willing to give Monster a chance, he is going to do everything he can to keep the project going.

I'll give Monster a while to get things going. If for some reason he fails to keep the project going, I'll release the character files so you guys can use them in other projects if you wish.

Chatterbox
there are definitely more important things than a computer game, get well.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys,

Chatterbox
I wish you all the best. NEVER GIVE UP!

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
That waittress scene really makes me want to have a way to discipline Lexi, maybe some sub dom stuff where she gets humiliated and put in her place.

May 8, 2018
Hey guys,

Chatterbox
Damn, that's really sad news. But, I hope you will get a transplant and get better ASAP. I wish you all the best bud.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys,

Chatterbox
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can find a transplant. Thank you for your work and may you find strength and health in your life.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
That's a real shame... Not the VN, but your health. I sincerely hope you find a way through all of this. <3

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
get better @Chatterbox you have friends here on your side..as this game is somewhat similar to Haley,Alexandra and Mary, Monster should hook up with the ptolemy team thier games have the same sweet lovable vibe to them and maybe hooking up with them will assist Monster in getting a team together to carry on this gem.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Enyos,

I didn't even know you played Lexi. On a side note, if I've never said it before, you have some of the best renders I've ever seen.
I've followed this project from its coke addicted start. I really like the premise, dialogue and renders you produce. :)

Thank you! That really means a lot, as I'm still learning the nuances. If I wasn't hindered by low end hardware, I'd offer help on this project, and probably would have started my own (have an outline for one story and working on a 2nd). Unfortunately, my computer won't do full scenes until such time that I can afford a whole new rig...

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Enyos I heard u are good at posing but dont have the rig to churn out renders. Well I do have a rig that i can offer to do batches a few nights a week. I talked to @Chatterbox about his specs for renders such as 2k to 5k iterations per frame. Send me 50 predone scenes and a list of assets needed i can purchase those if need be and churn those out in a day or so. Obviously since I am making my own game I have to set priority for that first, but I have been having a few nights / days while at work where my system does not render due to some limitations with octane and lack of batch. During those days i can fire those off.

U

User_17502

Hey guys,

Chatterbox
So I guess the Monster should show his face now, huh.
I wish I could peel back the curtain on much better news but now's the time.
Like Chatter said I will be starting my own page on Patreon now under the name Monster or The Monsterxxx420. Whatever I can get honestly. However in the interim as I look for an associate to partner with I will open up my PM's here so that anyone interested can get in contact with me.
Chatter and I have already talked and decided that if the project is to continue that the story will be flexible and open to changes to so anybody that comes on board will have room to work with what they like. However the main concept of the game won't change so we can't morph into some sci-fi princess trainer simulator.

If you are interested in helping further development of this game don't hesitate to contact me through PM's on here or on discord.
I put a lot of effort into Lexi and though I am loathe to let it go, if it turns out that I am unable to get someone to partner with I will take the responsibility onto myself and release the character files as Chatter had intended.

This way Lexi never truly dies unlike our mortal coil.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes