SongStrike

Dec 31, 2017
Thought I would check on that game i played awhile back about the former mma fighter, thought it was a great start, then I discovered the last few pages. Good luck Chatterbox with your ongoing health issues. Life throws crap at as from time to time, and sometimes its an entire trailer's worth. Nice to see the game is being taken over, and like others, hope they stay true to the original concept.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thought I would check on that game i played awhile back about the former mma fighter, thought it was a great start, then I discovered the last few pages. Good luck Chatterbox with your ongoing health issues. Life throws crap at as from time to time, and sometimes its an entire trailer's worth. Nice to see the game is being taken over, and like others, hope they stay true to the original concept.
We will be staying true to the original concept.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ooh, does Sarah have an upgrade too?
I just got done remaking Lexi today. I might do Sarah in the near future.

Just an FYI for you guys, these version will not appear in the Lexi game. That said...if I ever get a chance to develop a game after I get my health taken care of, Lexi and Kaylee will make some kind of appearance. If that happens, I will likely use these versions.

Oh btw...I didn't like the pants that Kaylee had on. She looks better in Jeans....
Kaylee 4.png

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I just got done remaking Lexi today. I might do Sarah in the near future.

Just an FYI for you guys, these version will not appear in the Lexi game. That said...if I ever get a chance to develop a game after I get my health taken care of, Lexi and Kaylee will make some kind of appearance. If that happens, I will likely use these versions.

Oh btw...I didn't like the pants that Kaylee had on. She looks better in Jeans....
View attachment 244021
agreed, jeans are the way to go

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Honestly, can one even improve on something he made perfect in the first place ;)

d3_dinner38.jpg

Redheads with tiny freckles man, they will get me ever time.

Can't wait to see what you guys do with the game, will make sure to throw in a few bucks when you open the patreon.

As for Chatterbox i hope you are doing well, if you ever decide to come back to doing these games once your health problems are a thing of the past, we will always be here to support you.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Honestly, can one even improve one something he made perfect in the first place ;)

View attachment 245799

Can't wait to see what you guys do with the game, will make sure to throw in a few bucks when you open the patreon.

As for Chatterbox i hope you are doing well, if you ever decide to come back to doing these games once your health problems are a thing of the past, we will always be here to support you.
Now you have me curious. I'm gonna recreate this image just to see what I can do. I know you guys are attached to the game versions, so don't worry, there are no plans to change those, and I wouldn't provide the files for it even if asked.

This image reminds me, there was a couple images that did not make it into version 0.02 from this scene with Kaylee. My plans changed before I even rendered it. I'll upload it for fun.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Now you have me curious. I'm gonna recreate this image just to see what I can do. I know you guys are attached to the game versions, so don't worry, there are no plans to change those, and I wouldn't provide the files for it even if asked.

This image reminds me, there was a couple images that did not make it into version 0.02 from this scene with Kaylee. My plans changed before I even rendered it. I'll upload it for fun.
Go for it, i definitely wont be saying NO to seeing more of Kaylee.

In fact just hook it up straight to my vein.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Honestly, can one even improve on something he made perfect in the first place ;)

Kaylee for fun1.png

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes