Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@fauxplayer Thank you for supporting me! It's not the same font, but it is a similar font that I used because it's easy on my eyes. If you could, would you be willing to send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your screen? You said that it's small, but for me, it's large.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Interesting start, I do love taming an arrogant girl. I do think it needs more content to get people on board, we should have gotten at least one whole day of doing the job so people get a better taste of what the game will be like. And while peeking scenes are cliche now, they serve the function of letting people know whether the main girl is to their taste. If they see she has a nice ass, more people will be willing to contribute. Nobody wants to pay into it for months only to discover she has weird nipples or something.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Guardra

May 29, 2018
ok i found this VN by chance and well so far so good. Seems like it will able to hold my interest. Hopefully having Lexi warm up to you wont to take too long as well as it be interesting to see how she interacts with his daughter and wife (or soon to be ex wife)~~~~~>really hope that sticks no need to keep someone who clearly isn't faithful (or clearly didn't care for you just the money for the lifestyle she has).....sorry. Hopefully this VN's staff and creator keep up the good work i saw so far can't wait for more.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
@crust
Description/Overview from his Patreon

You play as a former MMA fighter turned bodyguard.

Your first assignment: Lexi is the daughter of a famous and rich televangelist, and has been getting some creepy letters in the mail. Will you be able to protect her?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well shit my hat is off to the Dev the animations are on point didn't expect that in a game this early
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@fauxplayer Thank you for supporting me! It's not the same font, but it is a similar font that I used because it's easy on my eyes. If you could, would you be willing to send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your screen? You said that it's small, but for me, it's large.
At first I figured it was just me, then saw other comments as well. Here's a screenshot. I imagine X number of people out of 100 would find no issues with it, with the X being probably >50%, but easiness on the eyes aside, it just doesn't seem to fit the mood... Would a world-class kick-ass MMA fighter speak in this font? Using the default arial would be an improvement, but play around with fonts that fit maybe?

upload_2018-7-16_23-59-4.png

Reactions: Skylaroo

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
People copy what works. After WoW everyone and their Mother announced a MMO. After Skyrim everyone announced new Open World RPGs.

I have no problem when people Copy DMD, especially since its one of my favorite Games, if its nicely made.

But oh boy the Font is kinda horrible.

I know and that seems reasonable to me, yet... Presentation. The Dev could choose to copy those structures and it's his right to do so, but he could mix things up, put them in a different order, try to not trigger immediately in the player the "Ooooooh he copied it from this thing" vibe. Just sayin'. The structure (the break up with the former LI, sex with another gal, meeting FMC's Mother, meeting FMC, getting to know she has a sexed up friend) is identical to the Melody's one, scene by scene, sequence by sequence. Only a change in wording and character models. Like, c'mon. Copying can be done with class and intelligence.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheAvatar You have a good point. Keep in mind this is just a demo to see what people think about the premise of the story. Truth be told, when I decided to make a VN I read an article by MrDots on story creation. Perhaps I followed it to closely and rushed the script. But it is a good lead in to kick a story off. I'll work on that.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheAvatar a further thought. It was more the Chelsea thing that made the similarity ring out? I'm not sure how else to introduce the other characters. The times that they are introduced is simply the natural order. I'll have to think about that one.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Me likee. You had me at Chloe - she's a doll - and the MC doing everything he can to get her back makes me root for him. Good models for everyone except the wife, and that's fine - we hate her. In short, well done, and looking forward for more.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Me likee. You had me at Chloe - she's a doll - and the MC doing everything he can to get her back makes me root for him. Good models for everyone except the wife, and that's fine - we hate her. In short, well done, and looking forward for more.
Thank you orbach.

For everyone who thinks the is to similar to Melody, I've been thinking about this. I won't give you any spoilers, but I plan to make a few changes to the story that I think you will like. Thank you for all the feedback.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
Thank you orbach.

For everyone who thinks the is to similar to Melody, I've been thinking about this. I won't give you any spoilers, but I plan to make a few changes to the story that I think you will like. Thank you for all the feedback.
it doesn't feel that similar to me i just figure that you used the same format. Either way i enjoyed this VN keep up the great work

Reactions: Chatterbox

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Jesus!:FeelsGoodMan: His wife seems to have completely lost it in that first picture, I wonder how much coke she must have snorted in order to get that messed up.

On a more serious note, I'm looking forward to future updates.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes