RPGM Completed LewDemon Academy ~Student Council President Ayaka's RPG Struggle~ [Final] [pumpkin]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Meh, council president gets corrupted way too easily. The combat is annoying at the worst times, with all those misses and "no damage" hits. Outfits changing the way you get stripped is a cool touch, but they don't really change the ways you get stripped or molested.

I think the game might have been more interesting had the spirit not been able to corrupt the president upon first meeting her, it gets confused that it has such little effect upon her and decides to roam the school to corrupt the other students; leveling up along the way until it is at last able to affect the student council president.

Battles are against other spirits that hunt the school, defeating them makes you stronger giving you more abilities. Reading minds, moving physical objects, influencing dreams, etc.

Two endings for a 'Good' and 'Evil' path. Good path is about defeating spirits but not corrupting yourself in the process by unleashing your lust upon the students, evil path is just the opposite. Good ending results in you ascending to the next life, where you get to fuck a bunch of angels. Evil path results in you creating a harem at the school, possessing students, teachers and creating everyday orgies.

ib34st

Jun 24, 2017
use borderless gaming to play in fullscreen
cant post a link but googling "borderless gaming" gives you the program

nvidia

May 13, 2017
For all that have the problem of half screen, press F1, change the options like in the picture, press acept, and restar it, should work, a least work for me :p

1548534529051.png

LIDOVOR

Jul 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "nvidia, post: 1522084, membre: 31899"] Pour tous ceux qui ont le problème du demi-écran, appuyez sur F1, modifiez les options telles que dans l'image, appuyez sur acept et restar, devrait fonctionner, un travail moindre pour moi : p

View attachment 233020 [/CITATION]
Thanks you my hero! It's work!

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Screen size issue is with the full screen script. If you have RPG Maker VX Ace you can screw around with the script " Fullscreen"
It's the one in Spanish or Portuguese or whatever. Change the line:
# Tamanho da tela
@@screenSize = [
GetSystemMetrics.call([0]),
GetSystemMetrics.call([1])
]

To something like: @@screenSize = [1280,960]

Or some other multiple of 640x480.
Or you can try this script file attached.

I have no idea if this is a long term fix for the game or if it screws with the aspect ratio.
To start the game you can right click the file and force capatability to 640x480 then use the F1 key in the game to force open in full screen. Use alt enter to swap between full screen and not. Laptop users I guess can just go buy a real computer and join the Desktop Elite Master Race.
can you make a version of the script with a higher resolution? its too small for my 2k screen. i would edit it myself but i cant open your script with notepad++ so yeah.

can you make a version thats 2560 x 1440?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
can you make a version of the script with a higher resolution? its too small for my 2k screen. i would edit it myself but i cant open your script with notepad++ so yeah.

can you make a version thats 2560 x 1440?
I run the same resolution, did you use alt enter to full screen the game?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I run the same resolution, did you use alt enter to full screen the game?
it starts as windowed, when i alt + enter it goes fullscreen and works ( no zoom in bug ) but the game itself is centered in my screen. it basically has black bars around it. so while its technically in 'fullscreen' its still rather small.

i mean its not like its unplayable or anything, but would be nice if it was bigger.

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
I know the game is simple as hell, but there is a more uptodate Patch with the images translated (basically the maps and the missions) in the umlf thread.

Cynicgrow

Apr 12, 2017
How did you get it to work?

Without fullscreen on i'm getting the error:

Script ' Fullscreen' line 93: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `size' for nil:NilClass

With fullscreen on the CG has a false scalling :
View attachment 233692
For people that have the same problem:

I solved it by opening the game as a new Project in RPG Maker VX Ace (New project -> Copy the .rvproj2 into the game dir -> open that project) and editing the script 'Fullscreen' with this as previously mentioned:

Screen size issue is with the full screen script. If you have RPG Maker VX Ace you can screw around with the script " Fullscreen"
# Tamanho da tela
@@screenSize = [
]

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
# Tamanho da tela
@@screenSize = [
]

Or you can try this script file attached.

I have no idea if this is a long term fix for the game or if it screws with the aspect ratio.
To start the game you can right click the file and force capatability to 640x480 then use the F1 key in the game to force open in full screen. Use alt enter to swap between full screen and not. Laptop users I guess can just go buy a real computer and join the Desktop Elite Master Race.
OMG, dat works!!!
Many thanks.

Reactions: Dark563
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes