RPGM - Completed - LewDemon Academy ~Student Council President Ayaka's RPG Struggle~ [Final] [pumpkin]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Schrödinger1801

The concept overall is really good tbh BUT... The first masturbation scene tells everything you want to know, even though there are 3 endings you still have to engage in some sexual "NINJA MOVES" against your will so if for example you want to finish the game 100% "pure" you just can't, this game was made for all those people that like seeing the main heroine getting focked here and there. The art is great, 5/5, don't understand why people have problems with her nipples but putting aside that it's really good. The H scenes are good too but since they are forced its a 1/5. The gameplay is horrible at best... The exploration part would have been better if the map was translated to english and not left to Japanese... Because of this even if you watch the map you have NO idea where all the clubs and classroom are... The only way to know that is by entering every single room and then looking up left and hoping that you're in the right place... 2/5. The location is really good, school settings are always one of the best things out there 5/5. And here comes the last thing... The main heroine, I gotta say she really is good and looks good BUT... At first the game gives the idea to the player that she's a serious girl and all and then just the next moment shes playing with her self 'cause of the demon... It's really a bad excuse to use in this case, I know that it's just a game and bla bla bla but when you see some logic behind things it just makes the game much better, theres no actual corruption that takes time and time to work, this demon was sealed for who knows how many years and in a second (even though he said that he had nearly no power) made the heroine horny as fock, like what? Where did you get the power? Werent you weak 'cause you were sealed for Gods know how many time? Let's say you had a little power left in you, you could "brake" a girl that easily? You must be the real final boss of every single game out there that even though has no actual power, or at least the bare minimum is still OP... How strong was the last person that sealed you with the Katana? Stronger than Asura himself huh... 1/5.

2/5 overall rating.

It may be a good game if you just want to fap but putting aside this it leaves nothing, the the day after you played it and fapped to it, you're gonna delete it and forget about it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Adase

Generally good arts, but why the nipples are so weird in the CGs? They are perfect in the standing portrait.

However the game itself is shit. Clearly no thought is put into the development nor there was any test run.... The concept is decent but the developer probably blow all the money on art and so just rush everything else.

If interested, just download the game and get the complete savefile shared in the thread.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AnonBone

A good game, though the barebones combat system and resolution issues hinder it from being excellent in my book.

I also found out that if I click Alt-Enter in window mode this causes the game to crash consistently for some odd reason, at least on my PC.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Swallows999

This game was decent, not terrible, not great. . . though I imagine my review score would be worse if someone didn't upload a full-save file.

I had hoped the spooky school ghost would be invisible and meddles with ladies, but unfortunately it is not that kind of story. The story is interesting, but feels like a chore when trying to complete all of the quests of running around and hunting down quest-givers. Not to mention most of the scenes are locked behind game-overs, which is a bit annoying. The game unfortunately has the terrible default RPGmaker combat system, where you punch them, they punch you back, etc. (though there are sexual attacks from your enemies, which plays a short "scene" which is nice I suppose)

Lastly, the nips. Those nipples, my man. They're hit or miss, you're going to have to be the judge on that one. Either you love it or you don't. :whistle: