• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I'm pretty sure almost everyone is playing with that team build. elf sword + cat healer is a very poor man's version of the optimal build.

And cat archer isn't strong enough to outbeat the cleaver.
Nah. Shaman is far too op to be beaten out by the elf.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Lol i would love to add her as an option to switch lead, but it also would mean making good amount of trap animations and extra town events focused on her (like we have on cat). It would delay 3rd stage heavily.

bruhmasta

Sep 12, 2021
I'm quite confused on how to progress through the game, can someone guide me on how you should play this game and how i can unlocked all of the characters sex scene

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I'm quite confused on how to progress through the game, can someone guide me on how you should play this game and how i can unlocked all of the characters sex scene
When it comes to the sex scenes, you let your characters get into an aroused stated (be it infatuated or futa) and wait a turn. Check on the quest building to see what to do. Remember that you can go further than the 1st floor on the succubus map.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yay its finally out!
Okay that was longest delay we had so far, but at least our guy has recovered and we're back on track.
Flu sometimes can be way more nasty than covid, it seems -_-

Changelog so far:

-Added 2-3 substage and Ant Queen boss.
-Added Cat x Ant Queen gameover CG
-Added Elf x Ant Queen gameover CG
-Added kaeryn x Ant Queen gameover CG
-Added Kaeryn x Ant Queen battle H main loop

if you dont wanna grind all the way up to 2-3, added spoiler at first room in 1st dungeon level so you can check the boss. Note i will remove that next update
So far, three things are missing aside of some lewd - first, 2-3 missing some extra objects and visuals, second - Ant Queen is missing her most important piece aka Grapple attack and animations, she is supposed to grab and hold your character until you free them or she oneshots them. And lastly, we'll need proper questline for this boss and maybe couple extra event CGs with her.
We'll work on adding these asap~
Overall she should be unique boss with new cool mechanics, just like Mino with her clones summon.

bruhmasta

Sep 12, 2021
When it comes to the sex scenes, you let your characters get into an aroused stated (be it infatuated or futa) and wait a turn. Check on the quest building to see what to do. Remember that you can go further than the 1st floor on the succubus map.
How do i get the dark elf into my party tho?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
She is commissioned merc character, she will only join for "hard" boss battles like 1-3 or 2-3 bosses.
Also some town events and side quests.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New demo is Out for Patrons!

New boss mechanics and a bit of content demo.
Changelog so far:

-Added brothel H-animation for dullahan warden (needs shading)
also you need to finish her quest first, same as smith

-Added grapple attack and animations for Ant queen, her unique feature.
She now grabs and holds character for couple turns before launching H attack
Grabbed character cant act and cant be healed until grab ends.
It deals damage every turn and can easily KO even tanky character. Should i tune down her damage?

Also slightly buggy, it currently works on Kaeryn and Catgirl, disabled for Elf atm because her innate stats interfere with some percentages (essentially oneshotting her in single turn), i will fix it asap.

Overall its cool and unique boss feature we may use more often especially in upcoming 3rd stage, but it needs some polish.
Feel free to leave feedback for it. Should we add option to release grapple for companions?
Specific damage limit maybe?

Regardless
Thanks a lot for your support guys, i know we're kinda slowed down with few latest updates, but i will try my best to catch up some pace :)

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, new demo is out~

Changelog so far:

-Finished Catgirl x Ant animation, its really neat and fluid. Althou a bit milfy~
-Fixed Kaeryn duplication bug for Ant Queen and now she gets removed from party if you win or run away
-Fixed Elf immune to grapple, now everyone can be grabbed by boss and have short cute prelude animation.
-Added option to save teammate from Ant boss grab, you just need to deal enough damage and she will release character.
I think 20% of HP is a bit too small, or should i give her larger HP pool?

Hmm it seems i fkd up gameovers, somewhat.
If last standing character gets in grapple it counts as "running away from battle".
UPD: Fixed.

Selizar

Sep 8, 2022
And so it does not start on windows, there is just a command console that screams that it needs something, but I do not know what):
I'm not good at English so I entrusted everything to a translator so I'm sorry
Need java?
the problem is solved, I started another one , I didn 't know there were two of them here

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You probably didnt have Java installed or had other kind of issue with system.
Normall it shouldn't matter which one you start.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There is always latest version on Patreon thou?
Or you was asking about public update.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes