3.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 2, 2018
Hey you bundled the linux demo version in with the windows version but have a seperate linux link, just heads up in case anyone is on a data plan its an extra 200mb that will get wasted.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah, some people had issues launching .exe, due to win10 unpacking it like archieve.
So i included .jar file just-in-case this issue still present, it can be launched from console or bat file.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
You have convinced me to give you my hard earned money every month by making one of the best adult games of the year, is it sad this probably has more polish then Fallout 76 and that saying something. ( Not hating on fallout i love it just a joke).
But seeing how the game has evolved so far has really convinced me to trust you, (tbh i just want them sweet gallery gifs lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Croy

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
:)
Thank you. Any support is helping a lot to add more things into project, and to add them faster.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
You and your team deserve it, this game is very good and i can tell you and your team put alot of love into it, and you must care our you wouldn't waste your time on a pirate website, that being said, the heart eyes in the game over cg and in the animated H-scenes won me over and the general Fantasy style is really well and always fits in well with these genre of games (who wouldn't wanna get it on with a busty wood elf?) This game needs alot more attention then it gets and if my 10 dollar pledge helps then as they say I'm Doing My Part! Serious best wishes and i will be there till the end, till patreon eventually goes to War with all adult content creators (rip Sexums).

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah, Patreon these days is kinda going into weird direction...
Regardless, i hope fantasy style will go slightly deeper, after adding large classes pictures, improving UIs and starting to add some specific Guild quests :)

I'm currently thinking on how to implement something good with guild for monster capture, and trying to make it not super heavy on workload at same time.
Probably will be something like - will add guild ranking system, player climb guild rank with normal quests for collect stuff / defeat stuff until quest mob, fight quest mob and get extra CG with captured mob in Guild building.
This way we wont suffer extra animations and hopefully players will be happy too.

Reactions: Croy and aaryncage

Hyperiox

May 3, 2018
so i got it and when i tried to open it it told me to get java, so i got java, but now my screen does 2 black flashes when i try and open it, and my task manager does not show the game anywhere

running as admin does the same thing

t727

Jan 4, 2018
so i got it and when i tried to open it it told me to get java, so i got java, but now my screen does 2 black flashes when i try and open it, and my task manager does not show the game anywhere

Did you download the 64-bit version?
open command prompt and type
java -version

tehuti181

Apr 18, 2018

<snip>
EDIT: I was mistaken. It doesn't seem to run at all unless I run it from a folder on my desktop, so give that a try I guess.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a bug with the dwarf's mission? Her quest about getting her stuff back from the dungeon keeps repeating.
Hmmm. You need to defeat boss or to talk to Imp npc in mini dungeon.
I will check it just in case~

EDIT: Imp npc route seems to be working fine~ You complete quest and afterwards still can go back in dungeon to re-fight centaur.
Did you have issues with "fight boss" route?

Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm. You need to defeat boss or to talk to Imp npc in mini dungeon.
I will check it just in case~

EDIT: Imp npc route seems to be working fine~ You complete quest and afterwards still can go back in dungeon to re-fight centaur.
Did you have issues with "fight boss" route?
I started a new game and was able to recruit the dwarf after defeating the centaur. Then the dwarf said I could see the other scene with the imp and started looping the quest/could not recruit her again after the scene ended.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmm. Will check it~
Stuff a bit piled we'll see how it goes.
Should be able to release current update in around 12-24 hours.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.6.73a is OUT for Patrons!
0.6.71a to 0.6.73a build

-Added Centaur x Dwarf battle H animation. Yay, merry horsecock. We almost finished with Dwarf, need 1 more scene.
-Added Catgirl x Slime girl battle H cum animation

-Fixed couple bugs with night / day town
-Fixed bugs with night / day buildings pictures
-Fixed couple bugs in dungeon with chests and other objects.
Hopefully, this included bug with freeze if opening chest while fighting.

-Reworked couple things for future Town interactions.
We'll start adding them soon on next update, you will be able to see NPCs in different outfits doing various kind of stuff like shopping.
It will create nice basis for H events in future and make Town less static and more "alive".

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys. Merry Xmas to everyone, and new demo is out!
(Also updated gallery rewards)

Some changes:
-Added Slime x Dwarf Gameover CG. Now her battle CGs are done, only left 1 battle animation and probably some event scenes?

-Reworked Dwarf VN sprites. Now she is cuter and more Dwarf-looking, right?

-Added larger Classes pictures for character creation screen. Different style than usual, are they good? Hope so~ Elf priest is a bit huge though :p

-Dwarf girl now has some minor schedule and interactions. On Saturday day, she will leave smithy and go shopping, and will be drinking in tavern at night.
Which means, depending on time and day of the week, not only more building restrictions will be present later on, but also time-bound H events too.

Hopefully it will make town more alive, and allow player to plan things a bit.
Like before, please report any bugs or issues you find, thanks~

Next year should be promising~ Have a lot of things to do, from new battle sprites to town H events, from 2nd dungeon stage to new sub-bosses and guild ranking.
Hopefully we'll keep it steady and polished, your support helps us a lot.

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
I think Windows 10 is still having issues with version v0.6.74a, the .exe seems hang after launching and then eventually crash.
Opening the Volume Mixer while it's running seems to yeet the entire process itself to the Shadow Realm (?).

Other than that, this project is fantastic - incest-centric Blender/3D visual novels tend to get a little stale after the 716th iteration of cantaloupe titties, Lewd Maze is as much of breath of fresh air as it is enjoyable to play, I'm actually anxious that I can't currently donate anything to support it D:

Reactions: BigJohnny

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah Win10 Defender still being retarded and adding issues.
Thankfully, we have version without .exe
You can just run .bat file and it should start on win10 with no issues

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes