spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Purely going off of the contents of the OP (i.e. I haven't downloaded and played)

The island:
- It's tiny and wouldn't take long to explore it entirely
- No fresh water source (they're fucked). I suppose there could be coconuts, but after a while with only coconut water, you're fucked
- It's an abandoned island, yet has a fully in-tact pier and cabana (or whatever), at least going off of what I see in the preview images. This suggests that they're maintained (i.e. the island is owned by a resort that does excursions there)

Overall:
- Renders look decent
- Like others, I'm a little sick of unoriginal characters
- I'm not really a fan of breast implants...in other words her breasts don't look natural
- The daughter's makeup looks remarkably flawless given the fact that she's just been in a plane crash and been washed up(?) on an island
- There seems to be a perfectly nice cabana on the island, but in one of the preview images you see the daughter sleeping out in the open directly on the sand
- It's v0.2 and already 700MB. Is it going to be like 3.5GB if it gets to v1.0?

The guy has just set up a patreon, released a v0.1 free demo version and a v0.2 version for $20 patreons at the same time. Now I could understand this if he was already established (with existing patreons) and this wasn't his first work, but come on.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Purely going off of the contents of the OP (i.e. I haven't downloaded and played)

The island:
- It's tiny and wouldn't take long to explore it entirely
- No fresh water source (they're fucked). I suppose there could be coconuts, but after a while with only coconut water, you're fucked
- It's an abandoned island, yet has a fully in-tact pier and cabana (or whatever), at least going off of what I see in the preview images. This suggests that they're maintained (i.e. the island is owned by a resort that does excursions there)

Overall:
- Renders look decent
- Like others, I'm a little sick of unoriginal characters
- I'm not really a fan of breast implants...in other words her breasts don't look natural
- The daughter's makeup looks remarkably flawless given the fact that she's just been in a plane crash and been washed up(?) on an island
- There seems to be a perfectly nice cabana on the island, but in one of the preview images you see the daughter sleeping out in the open directly on the sand
- It's v0.2 and already 700MB. Is it going to be like 3.5GB if it gets to v1.0?

The guy has just set up a patreon, released a v0.1 free demo version and a v0.2 version for $20 patreons at the same time. Now I could understand this if he was already established (with existing patreons) and this wasn't his first work, but come on.
i m not going to go on this island XD

as you say, its super small island.
as small it is.. i see 2 possibilities :
1 - this game is planned to be a small game, or an multi episodes game
2 - they gonna go out of the island super quick

because if they stay there ( lets pretend they dont need to eat and drink) , the game should be super boring with just 2 characters... and if some othrs characters come in the island, then it gonna turn in a big mess quickly.

no idea what is planned, but i hope the dev have some godlike plot in mind.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Damn, 2 choices to make, neither of which appears to change anything. There's a fun idea in there somewhere but it wasn't in 0.2.

Reactions: JayX

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
i m not going to go on this island XD

as you say, its super small island.
as small it is.. i see 2 possibilities :
1 - this game is planned to be a small game, or an multi episodes game
2 - they gonna go out of the island super quick

because if they stay there ( lets pretend they dont need to eat and drink) , the game should be super boring with just 2 characters... and if some othrs characters come in the island, then it gonna turn in a big mess quickly.

no idea what is planned, but i hope the dev have some godlike plot in mind.
Yeah, if it was a moderately sized or large Island then there would at least be more possibilities.
Just a few being:
- A water source, possibly a spring where they could wash themselves with dense foliage surrounding it for privacy (aka. peeking opportunities)
- The potential of other survivors/luggage/alcohol/etc. washed up somewhere on the island
- Other inhabitants
- Wildlife (e.g. cheeky monkeys that like to steal clothes while people are bathing)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nice game! Now we need two or maybe three hot girls, and some fine story :) and this game is going to be dream harem game.
question is... where to put those more girls ? XD
like i say before, the island is small for more than 2 or 3 person.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
If Gilligan survived three seasons on that island, I can survive in this one too, so I do not expect any rescue, and if there are more surviving girls, that's fine. If there is any son of a bitch, then I will crush his skull with a stone, and offer his carcass to the sharks. (jungle law) hahahahaha

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
question is... where to put those more girls ? XD
like i say before, the island is small for more than 2 or 3 person.
Don't worry man, dev will come up with something. That "papi" is a clever dude, he'll think of something. I believe in him. Fuck, man... for two or three more hotties(that's four or six extra pairs of boobies and two or three extra pairs of pussies):heartcoveredeyes: sorry i'm lost in my thoughts for a sec there :D dad gonna expand that fucking island if necessary :) so everything will be ok.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Dumbest fucking game I have played.

Daughter was surprised that we were on an island, I mean you can see from one end of the island to another, is she half blind? She also whines so fucking much, there is no way she isn't grasping the reality of what's happening.

Also the GUI and font are garbage.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Technically, they could create an evaporation pit for water, just takes a while... Plus, if it ever does rain, there's a source... Have to wait and see how the author/s handle it, because for the moment they've handled some of the basic survival needs already, in the current content... Just need to wait and see how the story goes...

As to the file size, that comes down to the compression quality they use for the pictures... If it's not very compressed, which I tend to find the pictures look a heck of a lot better that way, then the sizes will be large... It's better then high compression with grainy pictures, imo... But I can see where some folks with slow download speeds might need a compressed version...

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes