tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i m not going to go on this island XD

as you say, its super small island.
as small it is.. i see 2 possibilities :
1 - this game is planned to be a small game, or an multi episodes game
2 - they gonna go out of the island super quick

because if they stay there ( lets pretend they dont need to eat and drink) , the game should be super boring with just 2 characters... and if some othrs characters come in the island, then it gonna turn in a big mess quickly.

no idea what is planned, but i hope the dev have some godlike plot in mind.
yea but eventually they'll get horny, have sex and then in 9 months there will be 3 on the island! or 4 hell maybe she'll have a whole litter!

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Any of you think alot of these dev. are the same person reusing alot of the plot, models, just to milk us? Then they wonder why sites like this exist

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmmm, the story reminds me a bit of the quite cool game crusoe had it easy:

i will give a try when it's at least 0.5 or so... might take a year or two ...

Reactions: Justanx
U

User_10739

holiday island, lewd island. what´s next? futanari island? coffee shop island? INCEST ISLAND!!

pd: im just joking xd :pancakeMix:
I'd play all of those...

After a run through all I could think about is why they didn't drink all the unacknowledged liquor that is blatantly sitting on the shelves of the hut and the "we can't share the blanket" thing is just plain stupid...

But hey maybe they will meet Koko chillin' on the beach, finally finding a spot to sunbathe naked out of public scrutiny...

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
well....gave this a chance last night. It has interesting idea, but for now it is really short and almost nothing to do except search some crates for food and supplies. check it out in future updates.

Reactions: Argox

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
As to the file size, that comes down to the compression quality they use for the pictures... If it's not very compressed, which I tend to find the pictures look a heck of a lot better that way, then the sizes will be large... It's better then high compression with grainy pictures, imo... But I can see where some folks with slow download speeds might need a compressed version...
I personally have experience in rendering as well as compression since I've worked on a game before (multiple games actually, that all got scrapped but don't mind that :D ). Those renders I did where mostly just tests and to make nice renders of my unfinished 3D models (mostly guns). The "graininess" is actually the render quality (and time used), usually called "fireflies". Compression is a different topic completely. There are ways of compressing pictures immensely without actually losing quality.

Echoic

Jun 10, 2017
The renders look nice and the idea seems fun, looking forward to more and better compressed images. :)

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I think to put characters in a place so small is a mistake. My garden is bigger than that. A bigger island with places to explore, things to do and ways to survive would open a lot of opportunities.
Maybe he did not get renders of a bigger place or maybe he is a genius and can make an entertaining thing with so limited premises, but I doubt about it.

I see developer changing characters to a bigger place very soon.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yea but eventually they'll get horny, have sex and then in 9 months there will be 3 on the island! or 4 hell maybe she'll have a whole litter!
and that will be the end of the game with some pedophilia content...
or another 18 years of boring content before the "gran'pa" incest start.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes