Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. Checked that. It's actually pretty decent. Simple but fine writing, fine models (it's not D from DMD - it's her hairstyle but she looks a bit different) and as for now it doesn't have forced incest. Dad doesn't think anything erotic about D if we don't take any actions. Hope it will grow decently with some other characters as I like island themes. I wonder how there might be any other character tho if island is so small and they can't see any other nearby.

May 10, 2017
It's always the same face in every god damn new game recently. I feel like i am going insane seeing these damn faces over and over and over. :test2: I sick of DAZ games now. Someone call me when there is a daz character model game where the maker at lease put a little effort into making new original character designs, please. :test2:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I download from Nopy and zip file corrupted i have both winrar and 7 zip latest do anyone got problem.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Looks great and I like the concept, the daughters behavior though I'm not so sure about. Good luck!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Perhaps one day we will actually have a proper sex scene with this character model
download DAz and do it yourself :D , its not complicated ( the most complicated for game creator is more on the scenario and the time needed for the renders )

Reactions: Les_Riggs
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes