EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lewd Island.jpg

Overview:
After a plane crash you and your daughter find yourselves on an abandoned island.
Will help arrive? Were there other survivors? What will happen? You play and YOU decide!
Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: xRed Games
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Day 13 v1.00
Language: English
Other Games: Red Falls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes/Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED *

Extras: - Official Walkthrough - Game Mod - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d1i42b.jpg d4i293.jpg d4i299.jpg d5s40.jpg d5s50.jpg d5s82.jpg d5i121.jpg d1i3.jpg d1i16.jpg d2i27.jpg d6i85.jpg d7i179.jpg d6i557.jpg d7i312.jpg d7i213.jpg d7i608.jpg d7i1176.jpg d7i1200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Description has some premises. Same theme as always but at least plane crash is something relatively new. Will check this out

Reactions: JB11911

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Short first day. Hope next days will be longer. He will never make it to F the D in 10 days if the only thing she can think off after being saved by CPR is "why didn't he cover my boob" :) Bad start when you don't even get a Thank you or I'm so happy you survived too. I'd like to see where this is going though. it got my attention

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Always nice seeing new models that haven't been reused anywhere else..
I can't tell at this point if ppl are banking on the fact that it's the exact copy of DMD's default store model, or if zero effort goes into creating the character..just put the sliders for the tits/ass to 100 and you're good to go.

Game is interesting and all, but all these reused characters are becoming a pain.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Always nice seeing new models that haven't been reused anywhere else..
I can't tell at this point if ppl are banking on the fact that it's the exact copy of DMD's default store model, or if zero effort goes into creating the character..just put the sliders for the tits/ass to 100 and you're good to go.

Game is interesting and all, but all these reused characters are becoming a pain.

As long as the Eric model dies... hold on does this mean he's been typecast? Does he attend Bad-Anon? wreck-it-ralph-ninja-zangief-m-bison-sml.jpg

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Jesus christ the images are 2-4mb .PNGs, thankfully they arent even in an archive so I just held down my mousewheel in my imageviewer and basically got the gist of the game in about 20 seconds instead of wasting my time lol.

Reactions: sergesan
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes