xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
App not installed. WTH. Plenty of resources left. Tried several times different files from different sources. Do I just need to uninstall and replay again?
probably need 1gb of ram free, which is what gradle needs to built it in ren`py, set it to gradle demon ram to 2gb and it won't install on a xperia xz

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I tested 3 diffrent downloads from this page and they all still have the Sanity stat in them. Patreon page says it was removed so i guess we have to wait for that version to be upploaded here.

EMH

Apr 19, 2018
I tested 3 diffrent downloads from this page and they all still have the Sanity stat in them. Patreon page says it was removed so i guess we have to wait for that version to be upploaded here.
I've uploaded the version without sanity here :

Reactions: djerkovic

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I've uploaded the version without sanity here :
I downloaded and extracted and started game.. Sanity stat still there. So i'm thinking it's part of the files located in users/ ... Tho deleting them and reinstalling did nothing. Stat still there. Unless i'm missing something here in terms of what "Sanity is gone" means i don't know what to think. Weird.

EDIT - Solved ! I had to delete the persistent file and reinstall. Now it works :)
These files are located under Users/(your logged in name)/appdata/roaming/RenPy/lewedisland

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded and extracted and started game.. Sanity stat still there. So i'm thinking it's part of the files located in users/ ... Tho deleting them and reinstalling did nothing. Stat still there. Unless i'm missing something here in terms of what "Sanity is gone" means i don't know what to think. Weird.

EDIT - Solved ! I had to delete the persistent file and reinstall. Now it works :)
These files are located under Users/(your logged in name)/appdata/roaming/RenPy/lewedisland
you want BC uninstall to remove renpy games, delete game folder and scan's for related files and registry keys

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a minor gripe, but the dev takes time to make good renders then puts the dialogue banner where it covers up a lot of the render. This really needs to be fixed.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
you want BC uninstall to remove renpy games, delete game folder and scan's for related files and registry keys
You don't need anything extra to uninstall RenPy games. The game folder and the added persistent folder in users map can be manually deleted easy. I just missed the persistent file the first time i redownloaded game. I allready have other programs to clean my regestry now and then. But thanks for help :)

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
You don't need anything extra to uninstall RenPy games. The game folder and the added persistent folder in users map can be manually deleted easy. I just missed the persistent file the first time i redownloaded game. I allready have other programs to clean my regestry now and then. But thanks for help :)
registry cleaner's won't check for deleted software which was'nt installed with a full installer, BC uninstall makes life easier when program's don't have a full installer

RAIN24

Jul 9, 2018
Android is killing me. Uninstalled several times, deleted folder on sd, verified no persistent file for lewd. Reinstalled several versions from different sites and still getting a saved game from day 3 night and an error with knife from box to sharpen stick and laptop password day 4 night not finding jpgs 5 and 6.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Android is killing me. Uninstalled several times, deleted folder on sd, verified no persistent file for lewd. Reinstalled several versions from different sites and still getting a saved game from day 3 night and an error with knife from box to sharpen stick and laptop password day 4 night not finding jpgs 5 and 6.
its a .jpg bug or something in renpy, if you search google, im just about to try .webp for andriod builds, and png/jpg for windows

need some magic using

if renpy.android:

and having 2 seperate image folders

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
webp imagemap's work fine on andriod, not as sharp, with 90% photo quality, but roughly the same file size as ,jpg

RAIN24

Jul 9, 2018
its a .jpg bug or something in renpy, if you search google, im just about to try .webp for andriod builds, and png/jpg for windows

need some magic using

if renpy.android:

and having 2 seperate image folders
I loaded 7 evening and had no issues playing till end. Tried to load 7 night and got app not installed. Uninstalled everything and relayed 7 night to crash on jpeg again on 3 different downloads. Getting tired of this issue. Hope its fixed in another update. Play several other renpy games without this problem.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
I loaded 7 evening and had no issues playing till end. Tried to load 7 night and got app not installed. Uninstalled everything and relayed 7 night to crash on jpeg again on 3 different downloads. Getting tired of this issue. Hope its fixed in another update. Play several other renpy games without this problem.
I don't think renpy can handle 1080p jpeg imagemap's on andriod, while webp images work fine. easiest option is to have

game/images/android/
game/images/x86-x64/

and use the following when building for building the game archive.rpa

build.classify('game/images/android/**.**', 'android')
build.classify('game/images/x86-x64/**.**', 'windows linux')

and put charector text file in game/images/

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
NEW lewd island! change renders (keep dialog) amd make MC female and othner character male or female: mother/son; mother/daughter; sisters? LOL...LOF (Lots Of Fun!)

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes