Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Yet another updated done in two minutes simply because I pushed space througout. Like Superman Vs Batman, too many fucking dream sequences.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just have to ask - how long until we have single-hour updates from dev, that are all disconnected irrelevant dream sequences? With day 3, this could have gone somewhere. Now it's an "I want money" mess.

Xred, form a plan and stick to it! This latest... whatever it is is NOT your best move.

--Zen

magus448

May 22, 2018
The sanity loss for the second peeking at her while climbing makes no sense. Neither does her choice to skinny dip when he isn't watching since she did it once already.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
The sanity loss for the second peeking at her while climbing makes no sense. Neither does her choice to skinny dip when he isn't watching since she did it once already.
skinny dipping should be +1, and jerk off without being caught

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
decisions and reactions in this game make absolutely no sense.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
the developer needs to kill this game and start a new game. this game is going nowhere. dream sequences will be the only way he can add to this game. just having 2 people on the Island is not fun and slow and boring.... best bet is to kill the game and making something diffent with more people, I did like the game at 1st but now its just dragging on and on. each update am hoping for something good and every update is a let down 2/5 stars

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
the developer needs to kill this game and start a new game. this game is going nowhere. dream sequences will be the only way he can add to this game. just having 2 people on the Island is not fun and slow and boring.... best bet is to kill the game and making something diffent with more people, I did like the game at 1st but now its just dragging on and on. each update am hoping for something good and every update is a let down 2/10 stars
most games are boring. most take the visual novel thing to far, and you end up having to actually read for 40 minutes before you even get to a path choice select

download babysitter, and you have to hold the spacebar down for 40 minutes, using the autohotkey spacebar script

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
most games are boring. most take the visual novel thing to far, and you end up having to actually read for 40 minutes before you even get to a path choice select

download babysitter, and you have to hold the spacebar down for 40 minutes, using the autohotkey spacebar script
for most renpy games CTRL works as a skip button, make sure you select skip unseen in preferences menu and you should be golden.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@xht_002 In that case, open the console and type the following:
Code:
config.allow_skipping = True
that should enable skipping.
Then select the skip unseen choice in the preferences menu or by typing
Code:
preferences.skip_unseen = False
I can't remember if True or False enables skipping all text so try one and if it doesn't work set the opposite. hope that is clear enough and helps you out.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
@xht_002 In that case, open the console and type the following:
Code:
config.allow_skipping = True
that should enable skipping.
Then select the skip unseen choice in the preferences menu or by typing
Code:
preferences.skip_unseen = False
I can't remember if True or False enables skipping all text so try one and if it doesn't work set the opposite. hope that is clear enough and helps you out.
the actual code where the prefences bool is used has been disabled. having to piss around in notepad is'nt worth my time, just clicking on a shortcut to a autohotkey script is on my time

you just have to remember to disable the script in the system tray when your not playing a game, or your spacebar won't work, when using your desktop

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hope that day 7 noon will be available soon, I want to start from scratch and see if it's worth it.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes