ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I gave this game a go a while ago.. and found it to be somewhat labourious to say the least, along with the idiotic way of starting/lighting a fire (using a laptop battery! FFS) it's too tedious and at times feeling somewhat laboured. So I gave up on it.

Will try this game again, at a later date, assuming that updates will improve the game.
I only gave this ago because of the girl in the story (same model as DMD) only wish she was a tad taller though.
But as others have said it's slow/tedious.. almost feels like a grind to play too.
Reviews aren't exactly helping either, as they basically pan the game.

Normally I like to give them (Devs) time, but if all you get, from what I've seen posted on here, after 7 days is one BJ and a sex scene (in a dream) then I think I'll leave it. For now at least.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
99% of the saves dont work and we are still in the waste-dreams. i mean, its not bad, good renders/animation but its uninteresting as its just a dream, so i skip it all. dont understand devs sometimes.

Reactions: blahblah25

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tried new game and to check savegame with renpy savegame editor, looks similar, why would it break game to load from last update ?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So let me get this right... Since Day7 Dawn update to latest one nothing was added, they both ends with MC holding the whiskey glass?

Reactions: Schnubsl
S

SteelRazer

As I was spamming my mouse button to skip through the dream crap I kept thinking to myself that there's no way in hell people can enjoy this. Checking forum and his Patreon numbers it seems like I'm not alone to think this.

Really can't understand how he thinks derailing it like this was a good idea when everything was going extremely well for him before this 3 part dream.

Dont fix what's not broken
If you have mouse with more buttons you can assign triple click or something like that, just sayin.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
fucked up update. cannot load old saves, cannot load other saves. Only start from scratch. Liked the game at first, but the latest couple of updates lack…. wellllll, a lot. Hope the developer doesn't update so often, but first makes a lot more content.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
By the Holy Man-Emperor of Mankind this is getting tedious.

We finally get out of the dream sequence and at this point I don't give a damn what the MC's past is or what he is hallucinating. This next up date has to have the player make massive strides in moving the daughter/sister/friend plot because at this point as good as the quality of the art is the MC isn't doing much of anything "lewd" with the other girl on the island which is kinda the whole point of this game.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes