Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
How many day's are planned until end of game?
who knows this maybe 100 days full of blueballs and on day 101 you can decide whether you want to have a hj with the right or left hand of the daughter and then the game is over :LOL::LOL::LOL:

In any case, I have long since stopped playing the extremely boring and stupid blueball game

marispiper

May 13, 2017
Devs promised the next update we'll be back in the island, and I surely hope so!

Lewd Island-day7 dawn and day7 morning were a HUGE waste of time. What the story told us in the last two updates with lots of images and animations could have been told in a couple of pictures, and the action could have gone back to where it matters, the island.
Hear, hear, after waxing lyrical (on here) and becoming a Patron at the the end of day 6, the last update was complete pants; no continuation of story but a Dallas style dream sequence over 2 updates!!?
Will start to support again if and when X-Red's brain fog clears...

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
After about fifteen minutes of the endless dream sequence, I flipped skip unseen on and just blasted through the rest. At long last saw them waking up on the island and thought "oh cool, finally" only to get hit with an immediate "to be continued", which I answered with a muttered string of choice obscenities. I really do want to like this VN, but it doesn't make it easy.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Joking aside, the dev has mentioned before they're just doing this in what little free time they have. Don't expect much out of it than what it currently is as far as how it's updated.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
True... and I have to say that so far I'm liking it.. it's just typical of us that we want it all NAOW! :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have to say that while there's no actual sex content with the daughter yet, other than voyeur scenes here and there seeing the other masturbating (I mean, I don't exactly expect them to fuck each other after only 7 days of being trapped on that small island, that would be way too quick, even though development wise it has been many months, haha), I'm rather content with this latest dream sequence, was pretty damn hot, even just the narration alone paints an image of what's going on, even if there were no visuals, and indeed the visuals just made it all that much hotter, I really liked that dream sequence :)
Having that said, I really do hope that things start to go forward and toward what we've all been waiting for at a faster pace now, we want the two to get down to it and just fuck each other's brains out! :p

Feb 5, 2018
He gonna find out the whole Island was just a dream.And he doesn't even have a daughter.
BTW, we can't load old save?
My old save just before the end of Day 7: Dawn worked just fine on my Windows 7 machine where I've had the game installed and updated with each version since since last spring.

Reactions: blahblah25
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes