RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
How do you stop tools from constantly breaking ?

My lumbering axe always seems to break after my 2nd tree, and I can't make any since I need iron.
I can't get any iron, since I need a pickaxe, but I can't make any, since I need iron...

UI is uninspired (too many menus to craft simple stuff like water and then drink it, for example, which you are constantly doing).
Balance is wrong and too depending on RNG to get the right items needed to push foward.

This game is kinda shitty tbh, and I usually am a fan of survival games.

Reactions: Neilbass

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017

My lumbering axe always seems to break after my 2nd tree, and I can't make any since I need iron.
I can't get any iron, since I need a pickaxe, but I can't make any, since I need iron...

UI is uninspired (too many menus to craft simple stuff like water and then drink it, for example, which you are constantly doing).
Balance is wrong and too depending on RNG to get the right items needed to push foward.

Yeah, the water thing is a pain in the ass, they coulda handled that better with a (fill all) or something.

RNG isn't too bad though once you get the hang of it, just need to farm it right. I ended up with everything including the side-quest ultimate weapon in less than 10 hours playing start to finish.

Axe is entirely RNG though yeah, it has a % chance of breaking upon use, this is a bad system. You can lower the chance via the camp skill menu though. I got unlucky with chopping and lucky with mining, kept one pick axe for at least 20+ mines at the start, but lost axe as soon as I got it, once I got 4-5 of each tool I didn't have to worry again though. - Also, once you progress, it's super easy to get iron and bronze (around the same time.) After I got a full set of iron armor I had like 30+ irons leftover to spend on whatever, I just spam made lockpicks.

May 15, 2018

In the cave immediately to the left of the starting area there’s a spawn for an axe. Also, if you head south there’s a spawn for a pick axe in an abandoned looking shed. If you can’t find that the human mobs can sometimes drop iron when you kill them.

Reactions: Zakota

hg2390

May 21, 2017
Can someone dl the walkthrough and post it, or post one they already downloaded? I keep trying to go to the Kagura site and it doesnt work?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone dl the walkthrough and post it, or post one they already downloaded? I keep trying to go to the Kagura site and it doesnt work?
To be honest the walkthrough from the site is a bit lackluster. It gives you a handful of basic goals you should be going for and a few steps, but doesn't tell you, for example, where you can find specific resources (like copper...took me forever to find it) or even a good map. It's not so much a walkthrough as a "it's over there somewhere" guide.

Reactions: Amariithynar
Jul 17, 2017
Late to the part but anyone know where to get an "Enchanted Doll" for crafting bronze chest plate?
Its not mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough and I'm having trouble finding it

aeranon

Dec 9, 2018
I have downloaded several files that claim to have unlocked the gallery and that I just need to go to the fire to view it. when i use the fire i get the save, upgrade camp etc. but no gallery option. and ideas on what i am doing wrong?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I used:
to edit the save I created, very carefully edit things like HP, MP, currency, etc. Just give yourself a slight boost and the game is more balanced out. The game is too tedious and difficult at first but this makes things more enjoyable...except you miss out on some H scenes if you're not careful.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
You can buy the ladder only in the Settlement for 1000 Lira.

Can someone please tell me where I can get the explosive powder and silver?

Reactions: Paul Kwon

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm wondering, did anyone made a save file edit of having all of the costume clothing available for the beginning of the game, to dress up the elf, so you can uses them, instead of gathering the materials to make them ???

Psuedonym

Jul 11, 2018
Late to the part but anyone know where to get an "Enchanted Doll" for crafting bronze chest plate?
Its not mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough and I'm having trouble finding it
I got it from a Golem (Black Humanoid with a lot of eyes) in the western castle by the settlement

You can buy the ladder only in the Settlement for 1000 Lira.

Can someone please tell me where I can get the explosive powder and silver?
I've had explosive powder drop from some of the chests in the orc hideout, but you can buy it from the dwarf in the north as well for 1000 Lira. Later on I was able to buy it from the merchant in the western settlement for 2000 Lira. I mostly found silver in the north.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes