RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Carbos

May 2, 2018
This game and Rule of Succubus were just way too tedious for me to play. Both rely on the same stamina/crafting system, and it really gets in the way of getting the CG's. All the events are spread across extremely large maps, which makes it hard to progress through each game at a reasonable pace. I really enjoy Technobrake's artstyle, but I hate the game-play too much to actually finish these particular games. Which sucks since I really enjoyed Nymphomania Paradox.

Reactions: aifman7

layhh

May 17, 2017
This game and Rule of Succubus were just way too tedious for me to play. Both rely on the same stamina/crafting system, and it really gets in the way of getting the CG's. All the events are spread across extremely large maps, which makes it hard to progress through each game at a reasonable pace. I really enjoy Technobrake's artstyle, but I hate the game-play too much to actually finish these particular games. Which sucks since I really enjoyed Nymphomania Paradox.
thats exactly what i think about Technobrake's games, we need more Nymphomania Paradox like games

Reactions: aifman7 and Carbos

Zack97

Feb 20, 2018
Here's a proper save with all of the gallery, all the equipment so you can play dress up, and every ending variation available:

I set her cleanliness to low so that you get those versions of the scenes. if you want her clean/not stinky, go bathe one screen up.
when I try another clothe the game show error why?

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone having difficulties with crafting? When I go to craft certain items like a wood sword it acts like I dont have any logs to craft it. Or when crafting food it will act like I dont have any meat or fish but when I check my inventory I do.

Jul 16, 2018
Anyone having difficulties with crafting? When I go to craft certain items like a wood sword it acts like I dont have any logs to craft it. Or when crafting food it will act like I dont have any meat or fish but when I check my inventory I do.
You need timber, not logs. You can craft timbers by 'using' firewood like you craft firewood by using logs. Iirc it's not mentioned, I had to try around until I got that.

toyoco

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you so much. Been wanting to play this game in english for almost two years, i thought it would never be translated ;.;

Reactions: kaksois

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone else's BGM get kinda scrambled while playing this? It used to go fine but now after a minute or so the music gets all scrambled/choppy and it seems to happen in some other RPGM games too?

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
Hey there, does anyone have any idea what melody we're supposed to play in the forgotten temple ? I'm terrible at it...

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes