3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
I'm fairly certain that the handcuffs listed are in correct and that they are actually from this

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hey all, I'm new to the 3d art world and kinda learning as I go. Is there a separate genitalia mod for Max's character? I have just been using the standard G3 model and it does not appear to be... ahem....large enough. While you can modify length and width...even maxing it out is still significantly smaller than the game cg. Female genitalia seem much easier to find than the male ones. What male genitalia are you guys using? Thanks in advance.

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
Hey all, I'm new to the 3d art world and kinda learning as I go. Is there a separate genitalia mod for Max's character? I have just been using the standard G3 model and it does not appear to be... ahem....large enough. While you can modify length and width...even maxing it out is still significantly smaller than the game cg. Female genitalia seem much easier to find than the male ones. What male genitalia are you guys using? Thanks in advance.
it appears that the maker is using the
or

the reason for the later is the poses that are used for the sex poses generally appears to be dicktator compatible and specific, and the male skins used appear to be dicktator compatible, indicating to me that it's a plug and play operation.

Reactions: firevoodoo

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Standard genitalia with
and you can do whatever you want

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
It looks like the DejaVu Sans font that a lot of the Ren'py games use, although I know BB is not a Ren'py game.
Sorry I didn't see FunFiction's question sooner yes it is Dejavu Sans. Like you said I used Ren'py as an easy way to do the text and emotes for those pictures.

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
the bed and artwork on the walls, and the door to alice and ann's bedroom is part of this set
looking in their store for smaller, cause the room seems too large on the storefront to be the room

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
the bed and artwork on the walls, and the door to alice and ann's bedroom is part of this set
looking in their store for smaller, cause the room seems too large on the storefront to be the room
Finally ! I knew that it was a TruForm work but I couldn't find which one :) Thank you :)
And room he made by him self. With this bed to recreate 100% of moms room I missed only her plant :)

Last edited:

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
it appears that the maker is using the
or

the reason for the later is the poses that are used for the sex poses generally appears to be dicktator compatible and specific, and the male skins used appear to be dicktator compatible, indicating to me that it's a plug and play operation.
Standard genitalia with
and you can do whatever you want
Thanks a lot guys. Much appreciated

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Here's my mega folder with the assets used in BB that I have collected so far.

If anyone is interested in contributing, pm me links with the corresponding assets and I'll try to upload them to the folder as soon as I can so we can have everything in one place. Thank you all for the effort you've put in this thread.
Hey! First, let me thank you for sharing your collection.

Second, a question: I unzipped "Jennifer hair..." and added it to my library, but when trying to add it, it gives an error (that some assets can't be found):

data/kool/jennifer hair/jennifer hair/jennifer hair02_113187.dsf

runtime/textures/kool/jenniferhair/hair basc a.jpg

runtime/textures/kool/jenniferhair/hair color_a01.jpg

runtime/textures/kool/jenniferhair/hair color_a02.jpg

runtime/textures/kool/jenniferhair/t2_hair.jpg

runtime/textures/kool/jenniferhair/t3_hair.jpg

runtime/textures/kool/jenniferhair/t_hair basc.jpg

runtime/textures/kool/jenniferhair/t_hair.jpg
However, these are present in the map. Any tip what to do (or where I went wrong)?

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Hey! First, let me thank you for sharing your collection.

Second, a question: I unzipped "Jennifer hair..." and added it to my library, but when trying to add it, it gives an error (that some assets can't be found):

However, these are present in the map. Any tip what to do (or where I went wrong)?
You have to copy Data, People, Runtime folders to your library folder. Your library folder should look something like this.

Folder.jpg

U

User_10739

I have gotten errors on the majority of assets that I have downloaded from here for BB.

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
I have gotten errors on the majority of assets that I have downloaded from here for BB.
If you are talking about my mega folder, please tell me which ones are corrupted so I can look it up. The errors have to do with extracting or in DAZ Studio? However, since you have errors on the majority of the assets it might be something local to you.

Reactions: firevoodoo and WBWB

kqmaverick

Jun 26, 2017
There are multiple models needed in addition to the ones posted here to have all required asset files. (ie. you need Victoria 7 body)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I've had no troubles with the downloads @bubbas has provided here. Thanks for making them available.

I'm having so much fun that I'm seriously contemplating dropping too much coin on a more worthy GPU, because CPU rendering is for the sloths. I've got a nice render cooking now, going on 9 hours at 89%. It'll be in the fan art thread.

Reactions: Born2game

kqmaverick

Jun 26, 2017
I've had no troubles with the downloads @bubbas has provided here. Thanks for making them available.

I'm having so much fun that I'm seriously contemplating dropping too much coin on a more worthy GPU, because CPU rendering is for the sloths. I've got a nice render cooking now, going on 9 hours at 89%. It'll be in the fan art thread.
It's not so much the price but the brand of the GPU that count's. I am doing my rendering on a laptop with a Nvidia 1070 and they take 10-50 minutes depending on complexity. You don't need a $800 card just need Nvidia for Iray support.