3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
Don't think that's this one, the single quote(apostrophe?) looks different in the game to.

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Uploading more stuff at mega folder. I'm having trouble with identifying Kira's body, so a fresh pair of eyes would be greatly appreciated since I'm a bit burnt out (too much titties!!). Also here's the duf files for the characters I've made so far. You are welcome to use them for renders. If you would like to make any corrections to (makeup, lip color, etc) please let me know, so I can update them accordingly.

The assets I've used are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps.

roshzx

May 6, 2017
i have a noob questions and i dont know if this is the right place to ask this. i know characters are made with daz3d but what about other stuff like interiors / exteriors (rooms, furniture etc. )

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
i have a noob questions and i dont know if this is the right place to ask this. i know characters are made with daz3d but what about other stuff like interiors / exteriors (rooms, furniture etc. )
The same, they are from Daz. Just look at the first page of this thread

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
I'm not sure any of us have Ann's face 100 percent correct. She is probably a mix of different morphs.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Daz3d is like a free kiddie trial clone version of a professional pose program called Poser which is used to display 3D models. These programs do not make models, they make pictures.

Programs like Blender, MilkShape, 3DsMax, Maya, and Photoshop are used to create the 3D models.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Daz3d is like a free kiddie trial clone version of a professional pose program called Poser which is used to display 3D models. These programs do not make models, they make pictures.

Programs like Blender, MilkShape, 3DsMax, Maya, and Photoshop are used to create the 3D models.
I have made closets and desk in Daz3D using only simply cubs, cyliners and such so I must disagree ;)

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
I think I have nailed Ann this time (no pun intended :)).

(body)
(face)

View attachment 12983 View attachment 12984 View attachment 12982
I'm not sure any of us have Ann's face 100 percent correct. She is probably a mix of different morphs.
Mom (model)
Are we sure that Ann isn't, as suggested by @because18, the Caitlin model? (the head, at least)

Just noticed, even the sharp ridges on her nose are similar.

Sooo ... what does everyone think? Did 'because18' nail it? Are these the same model? Can I finally make the Dragon Max fantasy everybody (I) deserves?

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Are we sure that Ann isn't, as suggested by @because18, the Caitlin model? (the head, at least)

Just noticed, even the sharp ridges on her nose are similar.

Sooo ... what does everyone think? Did 'because18' nail it? Are these the same model? Can I finally make the Dragon Max fantasy everybody (I) deserves?
I'll check Caitlin later on, probably you are right. Will post some results once done.