I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because Anti-NTR people are clearly being thrown a bone , so they could stop complain . Yet they do . They see a table set full of spices and hot sauces , says nah i don't want it , demand another table be set with nothing but the bland food onto it . Then when everyone is eating , they go "Hey wait why do i have nothing , this isn't fair , find stuff for people like me that don't want heat come on!! Be creative you hack !"

I mean what do they expect in games where all the fun and come from drama with interactions with other people ? Especially bad interactions . When you remove those , what's left is obviously close to nothing . At best you'll protect the LI from other guys , meaning pretty much from all content . Of course some other games can have fulfilling vanilla content just fine , but that's when it's their focus .

At some point it's time to stop expecting a good route like that out of NTR games , even if somehow you found once , that one unique game that did . The better at their craft the NTR games are , the bigger and more frequent the clashes , angst , drama that will lead to cheating , sharing , stealing , cuckoldry , and the worse the vanilla content will go , unless the devs find the energy , time and talent , to write a second game alongside centered around a "knight protecting a flower"
As a hot sauce lover, I reject this analogy.

The real analogy would be a table set full of hot sauces, and the guy tries one, and says "Wtf it's hot but tastes like pure extract, there's no real flavor"...

The guy tries a different variety - this one has less heat, but still, the same extract burn aftertaste. Frustrated, he comments "Isn't there any variety in any of these sauces?"

To which the other hot sauce lovers at the table retort "LOL you don't like spicy sauces, then try something else, or don't drink at our table!"

I love heat, and just like I like my sauces, I want them made well without the chemical capsacin burn infecting everything.

Reactions: Artist271

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I really don't want to repeat myself, but that "still cheating behind the scenes" it isn't like that... There is no cheating there... Is non-existant... You know? It's Vanilla route, there is 0 cheating or NTR there and Ariana wasn't and will never be unfaithful in that route
Full disclosure, I haven’t picked this game up yet, so I’m not completely certain if this applies. But I think this can shines some light on why he said that.

I learned from an ntr-hater recently, that its hard for them to accept a non-ntr version in a vacuum.

Essentially, if you got two routes in a game and the only real difference is removed cheating scenes, but the plot and LI’s personality is largely the same; Its hard for them to trust that LI is not cheating “behind the scenes”, because she still has the same overall personality and circumstances as the alternative version of her who did cheat.

I know it sounds kinda insane to a person who does not hate NTR(how the fuck can you be paranoid about what a fictional character does off-screen? :WaitWhat:). But that’s apparently the honest reasoning for why so many ntr-haters will not even touch optional NTR games with avoidable route. Just thought I’d share this discovery, seeing as it helped me understand how some people play and interpret games differently.

EDIT: Rewrote a bit to better clarify what I was trying to say.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
As a hot sauce lover, I reject this analogy.

The real analogy would be a table set full of hot sauces, and the guy tries one, and says "Wtf it's hot but tastes like pure extract, there's no real flavor"...

The guy tries a different variety - this one has less heat, but still, the same extract burn aftertaste. Frustrated, he comments "Isn't there any variety in any of these sauces?"

To which the other hot sauce lovers at the table retort "LOL you don't like spicy sauces, then try something else, or don't drink at our table!"

I love heat, and just like I like my sauces, I want them made well without the chemical capsacin burn infecting everything.
And people need to understand that netorase doesn't always have to be done the same way everytime.
The dev is trying something that's not usually done that's a good thing imo.
Games are getting too similar it's time to make things differently.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kotobiki and Griev

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Crazy how even with the vanilla route all it does is skip the parts where ariana would cheat but she's still out doing stuff she shouldn't be doing and is most likely still cheating behind the scenes. Really should make it so she wouldn't even be in those situations instead of just skipping the parts that contain her cheating.
Ariana isn't cheating on the Vanilla route. I mean she's flirtatious with some of the male characters ( especially during Chapter 1), but that's just the kind of personality she has, and not indicative of her cheating on Alex. During Chapter 1, a lot of that content related specifically to NTR scenes, and the NTR content was simply removed, and what remained became the Vanilla route. So it might have given the impression you're suggesting, if you don't realise that, but I doubt that was the intention of the Dev?

During Chapter 2, everything changed and the Vanilla route, suddenly had all it's own content, and Ariana became almost obsessively determined to be the perfect girlfriend for Alex. In Chapter 2, if anything, it's Alex who is the only one who could remotely be described as cheating. Because he can't stop hanging out with the girl, he was once madly in love with, and for some bizarre reason can't imagine why his current girlfriend might be just a bit bothered by that?

On the Vanilla route, Alex seems to be at his most infuriatingly naive and gullible. He just never picks up the very clear signals that Queen has come to insinuate herself into his lovelife, regardless of whether he's moved on and now has another love interest. Even when she's telling him that she never stopped loving him, he's still not really getting it, until she kisses him and then everything suddenly clicks, and we have the 'duh' moment.

I've got to be honest. I don't know what either Ariana or Queen see in Alex? Because he is just so dumb a lot of the time. Queen must be a total glutton for punishment, because first time around she gave him like a million hints that she was interested in him, and he never picked up on any of them. And years later was still oblivious that she even had feelings for him. I mean even his loser sidekick Marty worked that out.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The sub sharing route seems interesting.
I don't think Ari has to worry about the mc being dissapointed in her.
I think he secretly wanted her to do stuff when she was hanging out with Mallory and the guys.
Yeah he may have secretly wanted that, but she doesn't know that, and is now too worried to reveal it, which is the only way she will discover that. So does that mean she's heading back into NTR territory? Will her guilty secret spawn more guilty secrets? Because if you play the NTR route, you know Ariana ends up getting incredibly aroused by doing stuff behind Alex's back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah he may have secretly wanted that, but she doesn't know that, and is now too worried to reveal it, which is the only way she will discover that. So does that mean she's heading back into NTR territory? Will her guilty secret spawn more guilty secrets? Because if you play the NTR route, you know Ariana ends up getting incredibly aroused by doing stuff behind Alex's back.
There is an option at one point to switch to the netorare route from the sharing path but I didn't take that option.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There is an option at one point to switch to the netorare route from the sharing path but I didn't take that option.
Actually, it's the sharing path that diverges from the NTR path. It happens when Ariana is playing poker with Nelson and Joseph, and they ask her to drink with them. If she does, she gets drunk and ends up having a threesome with both of them, and that opens up her 'taboo' relationship with Joseph, and you're then locked onto the NTR path. If she doesn't drink, Nelson gives her a lift home, and she realises how close she came to came to doing something unforgivable ( have sex with Alex's 'father'), and she then resolves to come clean to Alex about having sex with Tyrone and Miles behind his back. Alex forgives her, and that's when the sharing path begins.

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Actually, it's the sharing path that diverges from the NTR path. It happens when Ariana is playing poker with Nelson and Joseph, and they ask her to drink with them. If she does, she gets drunk and ends up having a threesome with both of them, and that opens up her 'taboo' relationship with Joseph, and you're then locked onto the NTR path. If she doesn't drink, Nelson gives her a lift home, and she realises how close she came to came to doing something unforgivable ( have sex with Alex's 'father'), and she then resolves to come clean to Alex about having sex with Tyrone and Miles behind his back. Alex forgives her, and that's when the sharing path begins.
Is this the choice you were meaning?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because up until that choice I was on the sharing path, but this gave me the option to go to the cheating path.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Ariana isn't cheating on the Vanilla route. I mean she's flirtatious with some of the male characters ( especially during Chapter 1), but that's just the kind of personality she has, and not indicative of her cheating on Alex
Well that's often one of the issues with Vanilla routes expectations . Too often are people wanting those , expecting the characters to simply no longer be themselves and have a completely different personality . The issues those couples have do not evaporate because the cheating and sharing options are gone , or at last they should not .

Of course to be fair , some games do offer those drastic personality shift in characters , with corruption based mechanics

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ariana was promiscuous in the past, you can't turn a hoe into a wifey that quickly at least not in this game apparently not like I ever played the vanilla route though :BootyTime:
Well when this game starts Ariana has been with Alex for two years, during which time she's been entirely monogamous. So it's not exactly happened overnight has it?

Yeah on the NTR, Sharing and Cheating routes, she retreats back to her former self in varying degrees. But on the Vanilla route she remains completely faithful, and I know that because unlike you I have played it.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Ariana isn't cheating on the Vanilla route. I mean she's flirtatious with some of the male characters ( especially during Chapter 1), but that's just the kind of personality she has, and not indicative of her cheating on Alex. During Chapter 1, a lot of that content related specifically to NTR scenes, and the NTR content was simply removed, and what remained became the Vanilla route. So it might have given the impression you're suggesting, if you don't realise that, but I doubt that was the intention of the Dev?

During Chapter 2, everything changed and the Vanilla route, suddenly had all it's own content, and Ariana became almost obsessively determined to be the perfect girlfriend for Alex. In Chapter 2, if anything, it's Alex who is the only one who could remotely be described as cheating. Because he can't stop hanging out with the girl, he was once madly in love with, and for some bizarre reason can't imagine why his current girlfriend might be just a bit bothered by that?

On the Vanilla route, Alex seems to be at his most infuriatingly naive and gullible. He just never picks up the very clear signals that Queen has come to insinuate herself into his lovelife, regardless of whether he's moved on and now has another love interest. Even when she's telling him that she never stopped loving him, he's still not really getting it, until she kisses him and then everything suddenly clicks, and we have the 'duh' moment.

I've got to be honest. I don't know what either Ariana or Queen see in Alex? Because he is just so dumb a lot of the time. Queen must be a total glutton for punishment, because first time around she gave him like a million hints that she was interested in him, and he never picked up on any of them. And years later was still oblivious that she even had feelings for him. I mean even his loser sidekick Marty worked that out.
In part, the first chapter being almost the same as the other routes is because I really wanted to give context to the whole situation... I mean, it really seemed to me the best way to introduce the characters, and to understand them... Because otherwise, what joke would the situations have if we didn't know the main characters? Or at least if you wouldn't empathize with them? That's why I always say that whatever you consider about the main characters is fine... For example, if you just think that Ariana was always a slut and always will be, that's fine, that's your vision of the manner... Just as it's also totally valid the point of view of when you think that things... Are not that simple, you know? And they pay attention to the details I put to demonstrate why the characters do each thing and more importantly how they feel... I've read both points of view, and I like it because it makes me feel that I managed to create characters that are not “one dimensional”
That's the mistake that many believe... That is, by playing an NTR route and then playing the vanilla and thinking that Ariana is exactly the same girl in each route... And that's not the case
Why would I put different routes then? As a general concept, yes she is the same person, but her behavior and “motivations” vary wildly.... Not only by the situations she is in, but by what she feels, and what MC feels as well... Since that means a lot to her
This is the problem with optional ntr Games/AVNs.
I don't really think there is a problem man... I mean, I always said that I wanted to do the vanilla route so that there would be a path where they both live happily and with love... I mean, if you play the NTR route, and then you play the vanilla and you think something NTR happens in that route... Isn't that just your problem for misunderstanding things? It's not wrong if you consider it like that, the problem is if you blame the game or the dev just for your own consideration

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3051312

Overview:
You take the role of a young man, he is dating Ariana, the love of his life... But the problems do not wait! Since one day he has a dream where his girl is doing "something" with another man, although he cannot distinguish what it was. Did you enjoyed that dream? Will you lose the one you consider your greatest life partner? Or will you continue with her, experiencing different worldly pleasures? The outcome is in your hands.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: Sieglinnde - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15 Chapter 2
Language: English
Other Games: Living Together - Ariana's Dark Christmas
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cool

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes