I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
when will the pink girl get her own game like the 2 others? starting a 3rd game which have nothing to do with the 2 others isn't a good idea in my opinion.. except if it's short or a one shot

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Your comments don't get deleted for saying something true, like I like NTR and interracial... These types of comments are deleted for the intent with which they are put... I mean, why else would you post something like “cucklinde” trying to attack in a personal way and doing kinkshaming? You said you ignored the game but still came back just to reaffirm that you don't like it? I mean, you consume something you don't like and then complain that you didn't like it? You didn't get to thinking that maybe some of you guys are the reason I don't want to work the vanilla route so consistently? Because of the way you demand me to do it... Keep in mind that this is not my only project, and that the work of writing and realizing so many different routes and stories is a little... Heavy, you know? Well, with that in mind... Why do you feel the need to demand that I work on one thing or the other, and that if I don't, you will criticize me for it?
I agree Interracial stuff is really hot especially sharing or consensual cuckold. I can't wait to see Tyrone blow many loads in Ariana.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
[
when will the pink girl get her own game like the 2 others? starting a 3rd game which have nothing to do with the 2 others isn't a good idea in my opinion.. except if it's short or a one shot
That was not a girl of a game, she was a girl about a comic I had but I stopped doing it

Reactions: Kekekerkek

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LetTheNightshineIn-CH2v0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

patatovaldes

Jun 18, 2020
Hello, is there a way to achieve sharing without going through all of Aria's cheating and infidelity first? The only thing that changes for the moment is that the MC is warned but it looks more like a cuckold route

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

hahahha ok but u have time for all the other routes every month and for 2-3 other games but not for 50 renders for one route that's how much u usually make anyway in two scenes ,don't you think that ,that's not very good excuse but ok wtf i know is your game do what u wanna do but ill always comment if you say something that doesn't make sense like in this comment here :)
edit:Ok i put my preferences not to show me any more the games i don't like so u won't see me anymore on your game thread sorry for disturbing your peace and good luck
What excuse are you talking about? It's a normal human behaviour to please people that like what you make and are correct and avoid those that dislike it and talk to you in bad way, unless you're a masochist.

In this game, considering that the Dev doesn't give me an answer, I must say that there are 2 paths, sweet NTR, and pure and bad NTR, the Dev fooled us with his explanation of the various paths, all a lie, we have no choice, Arianna does what she wants, fucks MC's whole family, all his friends, humiliates him, makes him a walking dog, all because MC is a pathetic idiot, he got his girlfriend stolen twice by super gifted Tyrone, what could be more pathetic in a game where you take an MC and make him a poor nerd, where every person kicks him, even Arianna's friends humiliates him, it's shameful that in such an offensive game, yes you use a word like Love, that's all, it makes me vomit, and it's impossible that I'm the only one who finds these levels of bullying disgusting, and if we realize that MC's father is an even worse piece of human shit, he's the one who should protect the son, humiliates him, what a pity these games, no value,
The firt part of your comment is clearly showing that you're using many account to mess with the dev.

As for answers, Sieglinnde always reply, unless it's something that has already been answered (the search function is your friend). And you've also other members that analyze the game like Pr0GamerJohnny, Griev, Kotobiki and many more.
Also, you're contradicting yourself : "the Dev doesn't give me an answer" but "his explanation of the various paths" are exactly that, answers. Whether you like them or not, you still got them.

Good continuation.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hello, is there a way to achieve sharing without going through all of Aria's cheating and infidelity first? The only thing that changes for the moment is that the MC is warned but it looks more like a cuckold route
There isn't... I get if that's not your thing, but that's just the way I wanted to portray the story... Though, i've been thinking on modifying that to avoid some kind of the "Cheating Ariana" part

Reactions: Will619

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Hello.

What excuse are you talking about? It's a normal human behaviour to please people that like what you make and are correct and avoid those that dislike it and talk to you in bad way, unless you're a masochist.

The firt part of your comment is clearly showing that you're using many account to mess with the dev.

As for answers, Sieglinnde always reply, unless it's something that has already been answered (the search function is your friend). And you've also other members that analyze the game like Pr0GamerJohnny, Griev, Kotobiki and many more.
Also, you're contradicting yourself : "the Dev doesn't give me an answer" but "his explanation of the various paths" are exactly that, answers. Whether you like them or not, you still got them.

Good continuation.

I'm sorry, but I only have this account, what's my fault if some dev's games are full of errors and bad stories, I say what I think is right, be it this Dev, or another, if the game doesn't deserve it, right be criticized, just as I have praised other NTR games or genres that exist, which are well made, have the right attention, by nature I have played all the games on the site, over 300, therefore, I have the ability to

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kotobiki and Oliz82

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Kinda confused at the start since I can't properly tell the "actual relationships" of the characters this time around. Anyone that can fill me in on it. Don't wanna type in mom or sister on the wrong person then fuck it up later xD

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Kinda confused at the start since I can't properly tell the "actual relationships" of the characters this time around. Anyone that can fill me in on it. Don't wanna type in mom or sister on the wrong person then fuck it up later xD
I thought I erased the option to put the relationships... They are the mother and the father of the MC... But don't worry, there is 0 incest in this game or something like that

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Because they are cucks and they are getting offended and that's the name for that ...and being hypocrite is not my thing I'll say as it is ....
Oh wait you're actually serious ? You really believe that everyone insert themselves entirely in AVNs ? Meaning that if they like NTR in games they are cucks ? Ok then .... i mean keep doing your thing , does not bother me either way . Earlier i was just curious

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Comedian, I would be a cuckold for criticizing these games, while you fans who adore them then what are you, hahahaham, how nice you are, but if you are the ones who incite these games because you have the fetish, hahaha, you are great.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes