ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Agree I can't even find my way past waking up and finding her sucking away at me. Only option I can find is to push her away, which leads to failure.
Hello creator here. Sorry about the inconvenience, there's an option on the left if you get stuck there, she won't kill you if you click the option to the left . Hope this helps =)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Not sure what I am doing wrong.. only able to get a mouse interaction/hand icon at one spot when she is giving bj and then game over..hmm will have to try again i guess.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The option "to the left" isn't very obvious bro. I know now that it's waaaaay to the left in the black of the screen, but who would know to click there? Hmmmm?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM!?
Oh. To anyone who cares: There are patreon supporter only scenes left out in this version of the game.

LOL that end....So monsters can't carry babies to term eh?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
114 years old little girl get fucked... meh, dont knwo if its still fresh at this time XD

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Haven't seen it yet any good?
I didn't really think it was great, but it killed some time when I was bored.

The option "to the left" isn't very obvious bro. I know now that it's waaaaay to the left in the black of the screen, but who would know to click there? Hmmmm?
It looks like it depends on the size of your browser window. I have my browser maximized on a 1920x1200 screen and the parts where to click are way off. If I make my browser smaller it plays a lot better.

Cumbug

Apr 13, 2018
only options I can find are the right room and instant game over. the left room my dick gets bitten off and game over... Am I missing something?

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
only options I can find are the right room and instant game over. the left room my dick gets bitten off and game over... Am I missing something?
Are you still stuck in that part? if you are, try to change the link's number at the top of the screen to accommodate your desires =)

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
Tip for people who cant find the options :
- press Ctrl + A to select everything on the page, you will see the options blocks appear
- Press Ctrl + U to see the code of the page, detailing the different links present on the page