Odium

Jun 25, 2017
Tip for people who cant find the options :
- press Ctrl + A to select everything on the page, you will see the options blocks appear
- Press Ctrl + U to see the code of the page, detailing the different links present on the page
That's tedious to do for every page looking for hidden options.

- Get the chrome extension Stylus (post count not high enough to link it). Do NOT get the similarly named Stylish, it is spyware.
- In the extension settings, turn on "Allow access to file URLs"
- In the game browser tab, click the stylus button in the toolbar and then "write style for this URL"
- In the code window paste
HTML:
a img { border: 1px dashed #80ffff80 }
- In the Applies to: field, make sure "URLs starting with" is selected, and remove everything after the last /
- Hit save

Now you get something like this
Screenshot_7.png

Or if you don't like browser extensions, ask the dev to include something like this by default. :)

Overall it was a pretty good, but short, VN.

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Tip for people who cant find the options :
- press Ctrl + A to select everything on the page, you will see the options blocks appear
- Press Ctrl + U to see the code of the page, detailing the different links present on the page
Alternatively, the link page's number an also be increased and advance without having to play the current page that is being displayed. Hope this helps =)

Reactions: AggressiveDG

jamescun

Dec 6, 2017
I READ it all i just did not know how to do that and i figured since it just the begin for this game it did not have a lote to play with

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I can't find any recent updates about this game, so I'm marking it as abandoned. ZaneSFM If this is wrong, please send me a private message and I'll look into it.