Ques

Sep 11, 2020
I usually never post here just read through but I just had a random thought on Kaori, I don't remember what event it was but it was mentioned once that her speaking was getting worse and while playing through I kind of notice that it's a bit true (will look for it in 2nd playthrough) but can that be related to what has been happening to her recently (I know what it is just don't know how to put spoiler tag and don't wanna say it, how do you add spoiler so I can elaborate more
)

Jan 1, 2024
I usually never post here just read through but I just had a random thought on Kaori, I don't remember what event it was but it was mentioned once that her speaking was getting worse and while playing through I kind of notice that it's a bit true (will look for it in 2nd playthrough) but can that be related to what has been happening to her recently (I know what it is just don't know how to put spoiler tag and don't wanna say it, how do you add spoiler so I can elaborate more
)
1714315953385.png
1714315964041.png

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
)
You can use the spoiler button as shown by somepersonoutofnow or you can write (without the *) [*SPOILER*] to start and [*/SPOILER*] to close. If you want to name your spoiler you can insert it in the first clause like [*SPOILER="name here"*]

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
His Desk.
If there is one thing that i truly hate, never stop hating and regularly have to come against (and thus reminding me of how much i hate it) it is the fucking event naming scheme of this game. I want to rewatch the scene where Akira gets mocked by Wakana over loving his desk again but i ain't got no fucking clue how to go about it other than to ask DeSkelly to help me out.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
If there is one thing that i truly hate, never stop hating and regularly have to come against (and thus reminding me of how much i hate it) it is the fucking event naming scheme of this game. I want to rewatch the scene where Akira gets mocked by Wakana over loving his desk again but i ain't got no fucking clue how to go about it other than to ask DeSkelly to help me out.
Unironically the scene your looking for is called "The Desk Scene"

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes