• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
You know, since you seem to like making these, reckon you can do one of Sana with a foot long human cock and nice hefty sized balls? If you can make minor details, giving ehr a lustful face would be perfect and i liked that pre drip on the Yasu one too.
No tools for that yet, Bingoogus. I'd do Sana when she was mentioned before, even if she's not in my taste. I'll try to remember your request for later though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

mastdr

May 15, 2019
It seems like that's more like what you're doing; reading between non existent lines to reach some headcanon that views Ayane as better than she is.

This conversation isn't even about Ayane being "caring", it's about her being empathetic. That's not the same thing. I recommend googling the definition of empathy.

Ayane also literally says she was out of ideas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Ayane's card" was literally Chika's idea.

You're right that Nodoka isn't empathetic. She doesn't understand others. She still cares for her mother and friends, though, hence Empathy and Caring are not the same thing. Being nice or kind isn't the same as understanding others. Sympathy vs Empathy. Etc etc. Ayane also didn't understand Molly on the beach btw, I've brought that up in another post (The Noriko being more perceptive part):

Ayane's lack of empathy contrasts her with Noriko.

But yeah, their relationships are dysfunctional. It'd probably be better if they quit lying to, hitting (in Ayane's case), and betraying eachother.

It is one sided from Ami's side, though.
Keep in mind: Ami is broken in bed right now. Where are her "friends" that she's been there for when they were sad? There's a reason Ami pointed out that she wishes she had a friend she could trust last update:
All of her friends seem to want to betray her and fuck her uncle. Also apparently fuck him on her bed, because I guess that's just the kind of people they are. Sana at least seems up for sharing, ironically:
Off topic but how did you get your screen to look like that? i think it looks really nice

Sep 29, 2023
It hasn't. Last major update was at April 20th, just after 0.39 public release. However, wiki recently lost Tofu Muncher, one of two active textwriters, so after-release updates do not include filled event synopsises any more. On the bright side - it seems that V has paused his synopsis rewrite project and switched to filling up new updates. You can see what's going on here:
wym we lost them? did they die or smth?

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes