• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
It seems like that's more of what you're doing; reading between non existent lines to reach some headcanon that views Ayane as better than she is.

This conversation isn't even about Ayane being "caring", it's about her being empathetic. That's not the same thing. I recommend googling the definition of empathy.

Ayane also literally says she was out of ideas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Ayane's card" was literally Chika's idea.

You're right that Nodoka isn't empathetic. She doesn't understand others. She still cares for her mother and friends, though, hence Empathy and Caring are not the same thing. Being nice or kind isn't the same as understanding others. Sympathy vs Empathy. Etc etc. Ayane also didn't understand Molly on the beach btw, I've brought that up in another post (The Noriko being more perceptive part):

Ayane's lack of empathy contrasts her with Noriko.

But yeah, their relationships are dysfunctional. It'd probably be better if they quit lying to, hitting (in Ayane's case), and betraying eachother.

It is one sided from Ami's side, though.
Keep in mind: Ami is broken in bed right now. Where are her "friends", that she's been there for, when they were sad? There's a reason Ami pointed out that she wishes she had a friend she could trust last update:
All of her friends seem to want to betray her and fuck her uncle. Also apparently fuck him on her bed, because I guess that's just the kind of people they are. Sana at least seems up for sharing, ironically:
I don't care that the card was chika's idea. You've brought that up twice. That's not relevant at all. I care about the contents of the card. What Ayane chose to say.

Non-existant lines is a really weird thing to say when my "headcanon" is litterally the same as sensei's. Who says "Ayane's biggest flaw is that she's too detail-oriented and caring." I didn't reach far for this conclusion. I barely had to move at all.

I know what the definition of empathy is. We're just going to have to disagree here until we learn to jump into character's heads and see if the emotions match.

Reactions: chronox42

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I don't care that the card was chika's idea. You've brought that up twice. That's not relevant at all. I care about the contents of the card. What Ayane chose to say.

Non-existant lines is a really weird thing to say when my "headcanon" is litterally the same as sensei's. Who says "Ayane's biggest flaw is that she's too detail-oriented and caring." I didn't reach far for this conclusion. I barely had to move at all.

I know what the definition of empathy is. We're just going to have to disagree here until we learn to jump into character's heads and see if the emotions match.
Dont even bother. There is just no way to reason with this guy when his headcanon has decided somethig.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Does anyone know why the wiki stopped updating? It's been, like, a month.
It hasn't. Last major update was at April 20th, just after 0.39 public release. However, wiki recently lost Tofu Muncher, one of two active textwriters, so after-release updates do not include filled event synopsises any more. On the bright side - it seems that V has paused his synopsis rewrite project and switched to filling up new updates. You can see what's going on here:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Now i became currious, any girl balls you wouldnt drain? :unsure:
assuming every girl in the game was turned into a futa, the girls i wouldn't be interested in getting jiggy with it are thus:
  1. Futaba
  2. Tsuneyo
  3. Maya
  4. Molly
  5. Ami
  6. Wakana
  7. The wizards
None of them give me 'the pull', the thing i feel that makes me want to service a futa. I was looking through the character pics one by one, imagining them pulling their dick out and lightly slapping it on my face a few times, semi erect, and then saying 'suck it' and i felt the pull for all the others to varying degrees. The one that really kinda shocked me with the strength of the pull was:
screenshot0001.png
I dunno, i really like Yasu as a character but i never thought i'd be a totally cock thirsty slut for a futa-Yasu... apparently i would be... that piercing stare, telling me to suck it... :oops: "yes mistress..."

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
The one that really kinda shocked me with the strength of the pull was:
View attachment 3589158
I dunno, i really like Yasu as a character but i never thought i'd be a totally cock thirsty slut for a futa-Yasu... apparently i would be... that piercing stare, telling me to suck it... :oops: "yes mistress..."
So you are not interested in yasu, but futa-yasu would be high on the list? Or do i missunderstand this now?

And just to make this crystal clear, i am not judging. I am not judging any of this. ;)

Jan 1, 2024
assuming every girl in the game was turned into a futa, the girls i wouldn't be interested in getting jiggy with it are thus:
  1. Futaba
  2. Tsuneyo
  3. Maya
  4. Molly
  5. Ami
  6. Wakana
  7. The wizards
None of them give me 'the pull', the thing i feel that makes me want to service a futa. I was looking through the character pics one by one, imagining them pulling their dick out and lightly slapping it on my face a few times, semi erect, and then saying 'suck it' and i felt the pull for all the others to varying degrees. The one that really kinda shocked me with the strength of the pull was:
View attachment 3589158
This is a bit worrying especially with the tools they've got
1714481350197.png

I believe we've finally found out the next victim of The Horse Cock attachment.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So you are not interested in yasu, but futa-yasu would be high on the list? Or do i missunderstand this now?

And just to make this crystal clear, i am not judging. I am not judging any of this. ;)
To say i'm not interested would be incorrect, there is some interest, but it's overshadowed by my protective side, Yasu is a very tragic character, if she were real i would desperately want her to get psychiatric help, and whilst this is all fiction and none of these characters are real so who gives a shit, telling that to my animal brain is a waste of energy, Yasu is a character i feel protective feelings for, not sexual, even if i find her attractive. Give her a dick though and my animal brain breaks as it always does with futas, suddenly she's got mixed traits, it's sexist as fuck but if i'm being honest, i can't deny the feeling that guys have more agency than girls when it comes to sex, i know it's wrong and a guy can be raped and a girl can be a rapist but again, speaking purely from and for my animal brain, a chick with a dick is just expected to be more dominant, more powerful, more capable of deciding what she's subjected to and what she volunteers herself for. I'd feel like a right fucking creep having a young woman like Yasu inviting me to have sex with her, girl needs help, but Futa Yasu telling me to "get on my knees and suck my dick right now"... i dunno, something in my brain just says i don't need to decline for her protection, she's capable of not initiating sex with me and has decided to do so... that's consent, proper consent, to my animal brain.

All this isn't to say any of this would happen in reality, i'm just throwing these questions at my brain in the form of imagined scenarios and writing down my reactions and observations. As an average dude i am not going to pretend several hundred thousand years of evolution telling my genitals to 'fuck women between 14 and 18 as it is optimal breeding age' doesn't make me feel sexual arousal for these girls often enough, it's just, it's not exactly difficult to tell my animal brain to sit down and shut up if i feel uncomfortable getting intimate with any woman under 25 at this point in my life. It's half the reason i enjoy exploring these themes in fiction, no potential victims and plenty of interesting and unexpected discoveries to make about my own brain and how the animal and civilized sides of it can clash. As demonstrated, such an unexpected reaction to Futa Yasu... going to have to explore these thoughts more and see what interesting things i can find.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
  1. Futaba
  2. Tsuneyo
  3. Maya
  4. Molly
  5. Ami
  6. Wakana
  7. The wizards
View attachment 3589158
Do it, Bingoogus. Suck it.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
To say i'm not interested would be incorrect, there is some interest, but it's overshadowed by my protective side, Yasu is a very tragic character, if she were real i would desperately want her to get psychiatric help,
Yeah, i get that. That event that did hind at sexual abuse did hit me pretty hard. But did Tsukasa not at least imply that she already got her some psychiatric help? I might missremember this, or it might be a different event where she did imply that. :unsure:
and whilst this is all fiction and none of these characters are real so who gives a shit,
That goes without saying. All harmless fun. I mean i dont feel the same, the best i get from a girl with a dick is at best a very confused boner.

As demonstrated, such an unexpected reaction to Futa Yasu... going to have to explore these thoughts more and see what interesting things i can find.
Well, at least you learned something about yourself. (y)

Edit: OMG it really happened. Just why did i click the spoiler? Why? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes