Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yes. I'm constantly improving my AI generation skills. And sometimes fix stuff manually.
That's actually kind of scary... i've thought for a while now that whilst it is laughably easy to spot AI images currently, this is just the start, soon enough either the algorithms used or the touch-ups some folks can do will make it almost impossible to tell without advanced tools... and these two images are the first actual example i've come across... it's sooner than i feared... i actually couldn't tell... it had vague hallmarks but no specifics... where will things be a year from now...

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
That's actually kind of scary... i've thought for a while now that whilst it is laughably easy to spot AI images currently, this is just the start, soon enough either the algorithms used or the touch-ups some folks can do will make it almost impossible to tell without advanced tools... and these two images are the first actual example i've come across... it's sooner than i feared... i actually couldn't tell... it had vague hallmarks but no specifics... where will things be a year from now...
I can't wait

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Jul 23, 2021
Also I have like 3 gigs of screenshots at this point of just LiL stuff, which are basically categorized in a secret language that only I would probably understand... I have a problem... (THIS IS A DESKELL LINE IT WON'T LEMME DO THE THING?!)

!???:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

PLEASE GOD HELP ME USE FORUM THINGS CORRECTLY.

My LiL Folder is currently 31mb but I've only started making it after 3.0? however the peak lines i've saved are like these basic levels

1713530450865.jpeg

1713530577379.jpeg 1713530553673.jpeg
1713530504070.jpeg
1713530707939.jpeg

I feel like alot of my examples are also out of topic or peak but ???? I've lost alot of images and lines i thought i had saved.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Also I have like 3 gigs of screenshots at this point of just LiL stuff, which are basically categorized in a secret language that only I would probably understand... I have a problem... (THIS IS A DESKELL LINE IT WON'T LEMME DO THE THING?!)

!???:

PLEASE GOD HELP ME USE FORUM THINGS CORRECTLY.

My LiL Folder is currently 31mb but I've only started making it after 3.0? however the peak lines i've saved are like these basic levels

View attachment 3554896

View attachment 3554902 View attachment 3554901
View attachment 3554899
View attachment 3554911

I feel like alot of my examples are also out of topic or peak but ???? I've lost alot of images and lines i thought i had saved.
You seem to be missing the: QUOTE="DeSkel15, post: 13481239, member: 1676783" in these:[]
At the top of the quote you want to, well, quote.

You should also be able to just highlight parts of a post then click quote, to add them to the multi-quote thing which you can insert into your post.

Anyway, I overdo it, tbh. I have little things like Ami mentioning she wears makeup:
And Maya being mentioned to never have learned to ride a bike saved:
Then I have stuff that seem random like Rise and Thomas, being mentioned, recently:

Of course, I have funny things and notable things saved, but also have things that may never matter, like Otoha not being able to have dairy. Which probably won't matter, but just in case it does, I got it. Basically me:

I don't necessarily need the screenshots, but if I ever want to post them, it saves time to be prepared.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
You seem to be missing the: QUOTE="DeSkel15, post: 13481239, member: 1676783" in these:[]
At the top of the quote you want to, well, quote.

You should also be able to just highlight parts of a post then click quote, to add them to the multi-quote thing which you can insert into your post.

Anyway, I overdo it, tbh. I have little things like Ami mentioning she wears makeup:
And Maya being mentioned to never have learned to ride a bike saved:
Then I have stuff that seem random like Rise and Thomas, being mentioned, recently:

Of course, I have funny things and notable things saved, but also have things that may never matter, like Otoha not being able to have dairy. Which probably won't matter, but just in case it does, I got it. Basically me:

I don't necessarily need the screenshots, but if I ever want to post them, it saves time to be prepared.
I was under the impression you had the whole game screenshotted. Your folder must be huge.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I was under the impression you had the whole game screenshotted. Your folder must be huge.
I could probably cut it down alot if I got rid of copies and didn't add the fluff in certain events, but... I don't really want to deal with it. I know where things are, but why they are there or even when they got there, well:

Edit: I've been planning on restarting the game and the screenshots soon, during the break, but we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes