Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Is there some reason why Heinz brand canned spaghetti sometimes has a metallic after taste? Like, is it in the tomato sauce or is the food somehow able to leech metal out of the can or something...?
Did you use a can opener, or was it a can you could open without? Those are all important information, you just didnt share. So how am i suppose to answer this?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
wow, just wow. Congrats and thank you.
I think you're relatively new around this thread, right? Welcome to our resident encyclopedia, DeSkel must have every scene mentally catalogued at this point. It's quite impressive.

Anyway, why no one talk about Kaori's events? Did everyone just hold CTRL on her or what? Cuz I think there are a lot of lore and hidden stories there. But, alas, Kaori was a bit too Kaori for my mind, so I didn't succeed in understanding her words.
I'm the same as you, and I disagree with the above poster that Kaori is unimportant. Honestly, I feel like her character frequently gives us a glimpse behind the lore curtain, especially in this episode. It's just so damn convoluted, intentionally, that I can't be bothered to figure it out on my own and wait for other people to dissect it before trying to apply their interpretations onto my own and see where I agree and disagree.

Is there some reason why Heinz brand canned spaghetti sometimes has a metallic after taste? Like, is it in the tomato sauce or is the food somehow able to leech metal out of the can or something...?
This is the funniest non-sequitur lmao

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I see it going one of two ways:
1) Wakana gets another "if you wanna join in, feel free" invite from Niki, and gives in (because there is no doubt in my mind Wakana and Osako had an intense conversation about the Celebrity Exception after that scene).
2) Osako suggests Wakana sleep with Sensei one time too many, and Wakana goes into Domme mode and says "After You."
Why don't we have both? Also, Wakana, Osako and Sensei threesome will be one of the hottest scenes in LiL, change my ming
It gets smaller :c
Erectile disfunction, I guess.
Bingoogus predicted that!
Yes

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Canned food usually has a liner that prevents that, but the acidity may interfere with the liner.

Which seems hella unsafe.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes