Lesson of Passion Games Black Screen(in the middle of an every sex scene)

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
No matter what version of the flash player ı downloaded ı kept getting black screens in the beginning of a sex scene in every game ??
İs there a solution to that ?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
No matter what version of the flash player ı downloaded ı kept getting black screens in the beginning of a sex scene in every game ??
İs there a solution to that ?
This happens in some of their new games I think since Seducing the Throne because there is the .swf of the game and the .swf for the sex scenes. I guess you got an incomplete download of the game, it's missing the second swf for the animations.
PS: Which games are you trying to play?

Last edited:

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
This happens in some of their new games I think since Seducing the Throne because there is the .swf of the game and the .swf for the sex scenes. I guess you got an incomplete download of the game, it's missing the second swf for the animations.
PS: Which games are you trying to play?
recenlty happened with eleanor 2 and almost every game that ı downloaded here(LoP games)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If it's "every" one, then it's possible your flash player or computer cannot show/handle the video or picture files. I'm thinking the pictures are jpegs and videos are mpgs so there shouldn't be a problem but one thing to remember is flash handles things in its own weird way. I suspect the issue is with how the player and your computer "talk". I'm not a flash expert but that's my guess.
Have you tried adobe flash standalone player?
Is there a website where you can test your flash player?

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
If it's "every" one, then it's possible your flash player or computer cannot show/handle the video or picture files. I'm thinking the pictures are jpegs and videos are mpgs so there shouldn't be a problem but one thing to remember is flash handles things in its own weird way. I suspect the issue is with how the player and your computer "talk". I'm not a flash expert but that's my guess.
Have you tried adobe flash standalone player?
Is there a website where you can test your flash player?
I tried the standolone version too , same thing happened