Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
People keep pestering me about LOP games since i made a thread back in 2016. Since i had some time, here's everything by LOP with individual links and an all-in-one pack. Now buzz off.

PS: I'll add a torrent for the all-in-one pack later.
Is it later yet?

It would be much easier for me to download a single torrent than the individual mega-uploads.

Thank you for this btw, you're a hero.

Reactions: jason95821

Naoyasan

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for the great uploads!
I'm having a bit of an issue though and was wondering if y'all could help me!

I can't seem to be able to play the games.
I try to open them on chrome
(The file type is ''Chrome HTML Document'' for me, pretty sure it's the one I need to use to play)
I basically get a notification above saying: "This page says" and its blank. I can press ok a few times for it to disapear.
Then it's a small square in the middle top of the page, which has a ripple effect kinda circle in it.

It's the same for whatever game I launch :/
And the flashplayer thingy won't seem to find my files to launch them either.
Also, palemoon won't start. It doesn't find start.ini

Thanks.

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the great uploads!
I'm having a bit of an issue though and was wondering if y'all could help me!

I can't seem to be able to play the games.
I try to open them on chrome
(The file type is ''Chrome HTML Document'' for me, pretty sure it's the one I need to use to play)
I basically get a notification above saying: "This page says" and its blank. I can press ok a few times for it to disapear.
Then it's a small square in the middle top of the page, which has a ripple effect kinda circle in it.

It's the same for whatever game I launch :/
And the flashplayer thingy won't seem to find my files to launch them either.
Also, palemoon won't start. It doesn't find start.ini

Thanks.
On the Chrome issue, try playing them on Firefox or a different browser instead. I have experienced this issue before.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
It is just me or dont exist part 3 to download it says when I download part 2 when I choose the part 3 and after can't keep extrating the files with my unpacker program

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
It is just me or dont exist part 3 to download it says when I download part 2 when I choose the part 3 and after can't keep extrating the files with my unpacker program
What program are you using? Make sure you're using the latest version of whichever program it is.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Downloaded the "All In One" Pack from NOPY and I confirm that it extracts properly without any error this time around.

Havent check the individual game archives yet but if I come across any error, will report. Thank you @Bloo

Reactions: Bloo

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you Bloo!

Camera Business: The Story of Didi is one of my fave games, but admittedly I haven't played almost all of the games in this collection.
didi_demo_010.jpg

Reactions: Sigge
D

Deleted member 608056

Thank you for this amazing pack!

One question/issue...

On the unity games that dont have a settings menu, how do I make them full screen? I've toyed withcompatibility options, but I can't get it right. I'm on Win10 with a 4K monitor and desktop resolution.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Reactions: Sigge

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Sex&Glory Sensual Haunting is not working for me. Which is a bummer because I've been looking for this game for a while. I try to open the "Play.htm" thing and Chrome just give me a blank error, the game doesn't load. Anyone else got the same problem? Is it because of Chrome?
Just to eliminate the obvious, but you are extracting the archive, right? Double clicking or dragging play.htm on its own to Chrome would result in an error or blank page without the supporting files in the directory.

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018

I really appreciate the work you put into this and hope others do as well .. I know all too well how much it takes to put a thread like this together ... Amazing keep up the great work !!!

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes