Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
OMG ... @Bloo such a "LIKE" sucker. Posted yesterday already 600 pages of comments and + 130 Likes.
Don't give him like please ? ...

!Bloo
... (nothing happen) ...

I forgot this is not discord. :FeelsBadMan:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
So is Lesson of Passion some kind of professional western adult game creators?
Indeed. Leonizer has been in this game a long time along with the various other members of the LOP team.

@Bloo An extensive collection of games! I do apologize if the following question has been answered already!:biggrin:Do you plan on updating this collection as new releases are released, cracked, or otherwise made available to the public? Pledge will no doubt be cracked at some point, and Eleanor 3 deserves a spot when it is released too! :eazyHype:

Reactions: mazqaz

darkcross11

Jul 7, 2017
People keep pestering me about LOP games since i made a thread back in 2016. Since i had some time, here's everything by LOP with individual links and an all-in-one pack. Now buzz off.

PS: I'll add a torrent for the all-in-one pack later.
I don't ever Post but I love you
Thank YOu

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Indeed. Leonizer has been in this game a long time along with the various other members of the LOP team.

@Bloo An extensive collection of games! I do apologize if the following question has been answered already!:biggrin:Do you plan on updating this collection as new releases are released, cracked, or otherwise made available to the public? Pledge will no doubt be cracked at some point, and Eleanor 3 deserves a spot when it is released too! :eazyHype:
There will always be individual threads for new games and yes, this will be updated every now and then, just not the all-in-one pack.

Reactions: Krull
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes