DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I've got 4 endings out of 9 and got bored to try to reach the other 5...so I've ripped the CG to see what I've missed out :D

Here :
Thank you. But you should post your link here : :)

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a cheat version of the Dignity One game, or can tell a dumdum like me how to cheat in these games ? :)

parsaparsi

Dec 19, 2017
:confused::confused::confused:
" Pledge Naughty Sorority Girls "

I do not know why this game was not cracked? ....Maybe forgotten

forget the crackers .... :unsure:
I hope this game will be cracked!

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a cheat version of the Dignity One game, or can tell a dumdum like me how to cheat in these games ? :)

No cheat version as far as I know. But download a good flash editor (Minerva works fine), locate the sol.files and edit whatever digits you like.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Those Sex and Glory games didn't work properly no matter which browser i tried. There is always a black screen at some point or you can't press the button any more.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Try using Cyberfox: always works for me.

Snake Valley!
I tried. I'm not sure if the game itself is buggy in this case. It's the game Bounty Hunter. There is always a black screen after some time and the only way to continue is to reload the page which is really annoying.

Apr 24, 2018
I tried. I'm not sure if the game itself is buggy in this case. It's the game Bounty Hunter. There is always a black screen after some time and the only way to continue is to reload the page which is really annoying.
Yeah, Bounty Hunter's glitchy like that. I don't know of any solution, sorry.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, Bounty Hunter's glitchy like that. I don't know of any solution, sorry.
No Problem, thanks anyway. I've found a solution written by someone by the way... I downloaded the russian 1.3 version and copied the new data into that and run the game through the html file. It works without any issues now.

Oct 5, 2017
Any help plz. i'm trying to play LWT wife gone wilder. when i drag and drop the swf file into the browser nothing happens. i know my flash player is working fine as other games work. i've tried 3 different browsers and 2 stand alone flash players but nothing works. any ideas what i'm doing wrong guys?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes