AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
With this move Leo made me a subscriber. Never in my life have I thought he will be capable of doing this. If only S&G or past LOP Gold titles could become the same (DRM free).
It may sound weird, but I've always wanted to contribute to LOP team. I just couldn't pay for game rental that are internet dependent.

I made a couple of subscriptions in the past as a donation.

Now I can read their blog again and hope this was not and won't be a singular case.

LE: seems like my card is blacklisted (canceled a recurring payment). I just have to wait until the begining of next year, when this one expires. I'm genuinely sad. I would have made a non recurring payment this time.

Pingu12345

Jul 5, 2017
I can't understand; why they took so many efforts to protect their games and now they offer them for free?

DDillers

Jun 20, 2017
So I've noticed that the "BONUS" section has a lot of the same games as the "FREE" section, just with changes from 0.9 to 1.0 for example. What are these changes? anything significative or should I just keep playing the free versions?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
So I've noticed that the "BONUS" section has a lot of the same games as the "FREE" section, just with changes from 0.9 to 1.0 for example. What are these changes? anything significative or should I just keep playing the free versions?
The main difference consists in slightly better graphics (you'll notice the size of the file is bigger) and a single file downloadable versions (free games had separate ending files).
On the other hand, I remember that some of those bonus games were broken (Working with Evil, for example). That may no longer be the case now.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
[Lop Gold] Call Girl Denise [2018-12-06] Do you have cheats for this game or save to use cheats?
just sleep in ur first playthrough and u get the first cheat, then u focus on one sidecharacter in the next playthrough and so on.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I can't understand; why they took so many efforts to protect their games and now they offer them for free?
It's the same lesson that the video game industry learned the hard way, adding that crap to their games was costing them customers. Leo never did have much sense in that regard. Kind of sad really but oh well, least the lesson finally took. Hopefully they don't add drm to their future game releases otherwise this won't matter much in the long term.

Reactions: Quintus_Quake

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Created a thread for Call Girl Denise . For any further questions regarding the game, please use that thread.

DDillers

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for uploading the new game!
The main difference consists in slightly better graphics (you'll notice the size of the file is bigger) and a single file downloadable versions (free games had separate ending files).
On the other hand, I remember that some of those bonus games were broken (Working with Evil, for example). That may no longer be the case now.
I see, thanks mate!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
holy shit you guys crack the game??? good work i found this game in svscomics i came here to download it fast

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
It's the same lesson that the video game industry learned the hard way, adding that crap to their games was costing them customers. Leo never did have much sense in that regard. Kind of sad really but oh well, least the lesson finally took. Hopefully they don't add drm to their future game releases otherwise this won't matter much in the long term.
It's so weird that some devs still don't get it. Cracking down on piracy does NOT lead to an increase in sales. I suspect LOP's customers have been trickling away for some time now, judging by LOP's sometimes desperate efforts to keep people around (increasing product output, weekly images for gold members, offering their free games to gold members before releasing them to the public, etc.) and Leo thought that piracy was the reason for people leaving when the cause is far more likely to be dwindling interest due to bad writing or gameplay... or at least a failure to innovate or capture the magic of their most popular releases.

Fun fact: the last time I paid for a gold subscription was at the release of Living with a Nympho... incidentally the last LOP game to get cracked here on F95... go figure...

Reactions: bluehound36

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Looks nice but which would be recommended?
I know I tried Living with Lana before and liked it, also like the third picture in the last row. So which one(s) should I play?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes