Archived [SoB] Lena

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know how to meet with Lena? I have sex with Elsa more than 20 times but still Lena doesn't appear. Thanks :)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Don't eve know how to go live with them, the only time i see those two is saturday pass 20h when they are playing cards, but i have no option there.
I got the same problem. No option to talk to elsa about the apartment, I have changed the lightbulp and all that.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Is Lena the niece of Elsa, or her sister? The text is not really clear at this moment.

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm gonna try to lay out some of the apartment path here for .27

A few things.

1. I cheated. All relevant relationship stats were maxed without the grind, cause fuuuck that noise.

2. I do not remember exact times of some events and I can't currently be assed to redo the sequence, even tho I have a save right before the start of it. Even with cheating, some of it was tedious. May edit some details later.

~

Starting from the "nice" route of lena's path. Basically choose the "noble" option in the bathroom when you bandage her knee, and not fuck her.

From there on out at ~17:00 Lena is hiding in Elsa's bathroom(anyday I think) like smeagol, talk to her and play pool/pingpong . Do this ~3 times. Eventually she'll ask you to fix a lightbulb and offer to move into her apartment. It mentions you have to ask Elsa about this.

Talk to Elsa in her room at 20 (only certain days, don't remember which, just check everyday) and ask about the apartment, it may or may not cough up an error. It did for me. If it does, just ignore it. Wait or fast forward to the weekend and go to Elsas room again at 20, when all the girls are there, and ask about the apartment again. You have to talk to Elsa alone in her room first. Even if it errors. The "plot" will not advance without this.

You should now have the option to move into Olya and Lenas apartment in the business center. It costs 10k a month for those that actually care.

This is where things potentially get important about timings and relationships. I payed no attention to time or day and cheated relations. Anyway, if you're relationship with 1 or both Lena and Olya is really high, they'll have a fight in the hallway of their house about lena going to school. Side with LENA. I don't know what happens if you side with Olya, probably a dead end, but I didn't check.

Siding with Lena sets her on a "wants your dick" path, and sets olya on a grumpy path. More on Olya later.

Sleep in the girls' apartment and try to wake up at 8am and raid the refrigerator. Eventually Lena will want your Jimmy dean for breakfast. It happend for my attempt pretty quick, but cheating may or may not have affected that. If not, take her on dates to the cafe, tutor her, and shower in the late afternoon so she can steal your phone and ogle your sponge. It's a random chance as well.

I think the breakfast blowie is the trigger. Once she sucks your sausage that opens the door for all the other sex for her. At least from what I saw.

~

Olya.

When you side with Lena about college, Olya gets upset and approaches you after the fight immediately, or a short while later. Olya complains about something and the PC has the option to sabotage Lenas schooling. It should be the top option. Can't remember what it said.

This option requires lizaveta(lisa ann) character to be on your side. I chose the romance route for Lizaveta, I don't know if the other option works. Probably does. Once you complete her route in its entirety, talk to lizaveta in her office at college, and tell her to deny lena schooling or some such. It'll likely be the only option other than leave.

When you go back to Lenas apartment, Olya will say she recieved a call from the school and say your cool and leave.

to continue Olya, you need a Rugby ball. I assume you buy this from the shop. I just had one apparently. Give it to her from the gift social option when talking to her. Ask her to watch Football during the week and don't miss the date on Saturday. Eventually she'll play rugby with you during this event.

Keep doing this until you get the option to kiss her. Then you bang , and now you can search for pocket change with either of the women throughout the house.

Not at the same time. No threesome here, yet I think. If you want group sex with all the girls, choose lenas other path.

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
Ahh shit so i need to choose the other path to make elsa a lesbian? shit thanks for the detail walktrought

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ahh shit so i need to choose the other path to make elsa a lesbian? shit thanks for the detail walktrought
Ye. There's a walkthrough in the second post of the first page of this thread for that path. Basically, just bone the babe in the bathroom to begin the bisexual bonanza.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
So... i chose the wrong one, i guess? I mean, i met with her, let her touch my magnum dong and she just disappeared. When i look at her stats - i can see only 0, i double checked in save editor - everything is 0. I looked through elsa vars - same. What the fuck am i supposed to edit, to trigger meeting again?

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
i think this one is still WIP. everytime im in the aparment keeps poping up with LENA IS GONE lol

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Managed to move in with these two, but how the heck do you build standings with them without cheating? They sound like sour grapes, whatever you do or try to give them?

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Does anybody know if you can re-trigger meeting Lena? I really really don't want to restart the whole game just to get her "noble" route stuff seen... I tried resetting her but I can't seem to get it to happen again.

conney

Apr 4, 2020
trying to call lena i get a 263 phone syc im using the new cheat iust for the money?could someome help me out please