themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
TOP02.jpg

Overview
:
Michael is a boy like any other, he've just graduated and he have to decide what to do with his life. Through a number of strange chances he finds himself stuck on the yacht of the well-known billionaire Allison Spencer as a guest. Allison is the owner of SpencerLab company, a powerful worldwide pharmaceutical agency. FBI suspects it operates illegally some kind of genetic experiment. Actually, FBI secretly hired young Michael, asking him to work undercover to spy Allison behaviours. Trouble is. Michael remains fascinated by Allison's three daughters and crewmembers. Will he meet the government expectations? Or his sexual appetites will prevail?
Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2020-07-21
Developer: TheMoonPeach
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English, Italian
Epilogue: Leisure Yacht The Epilogue
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheat Code (0.1.9):

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v1.0.0): - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - CG - FAN GUIDE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 07.jpg 01.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 09.jpg 08.jpg Laboratorio_Michael_Allison_35.png 10.jpg CameraLianaLianaMichael08.jpg SalaPranzoMarija07.jpg playroom01_Camelia_Caddy_10.png MassaggiKaoriMichael09.png CameraLianaLianaMichael14.png Salotto_ponte_inferiore_Caddy_30.png Salotto interno 18 Liana sonnambula.png

Last edited by a moderator:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Any significant content?

yunikunai

Oct 9, 2018
I'm trying this game too, it seems like there are some things to do in order to proceed with the story ...
Maisie seems cool tho

Reactions: themoonpeach

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Cant turn volume down in preferences, nothing is working in preferences, at least not for me :)

Reactions: Koulo077

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Looking good! Will the game have different paths and meaningful choices?
yes, the game includes choices that affect the development of the plot, every choice will change the relationship that Michael (the protagonist) has with those on the ship, and this will ensure that you will or will not unlock new phats to play. Beware because some choices will lead Michael to death!

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
it freezes when you load, and i have seen these content in an other game at least.
yes, I saw that the game has issues with some hardwares , I'm trying to solve the problem for the next releases.
Regarding the content, the main scenes are on a yacht and for what I know between daz3d and poser there are only two yacht available!:)

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Cant turn volume down in preferences, nothing is working in preferences, at least not for me :)
Unfortunatly this is a bug to solve too, tbh you can use the settings but only if you drag them with the mouse, you have to click exactly where the bar ends and then drag.

Thank you all for the reporting bugs and for the good comments, for me your feedabck It's very special, It will help the project to move on!

Bard

May 1, 2017
So Game.exe - looks like only 64bits OS? Really? For a slide-show game - I dont really get it why "picture slide-show" need 64bits OS.
index.html - game launch on 32bits but slooooooow slide-show - really unplayable - like 5 sec for another picture to show. I was trying to play on 32bits - so graphics nice, I am fun of mega-yachts so small insignificant pros from me, also - looks very grindy game and before the HW will be fixed and this "slow slide-show" fixed nothing for me ... sorry.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes