Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I think this is a bug, unless I'm doing something wrong.

I talked to Allison on Saturday Afternoon where she asked me to help Liana with her studies.
When I talked to Liana on Friday Afternoon to help her study, it immediately triggered the WIP bondage scene.
I talked to Allison again on Saturday Afternoon and she asked if I've helped Liana, and I said no.

It seems like I'm stuck there because I got the bondage scene instead of the reading book scene, and now there seem to be no way to trigger the reading book scene.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I think this is a bug, unless I'm doing something wrong.

I talked to Allison on Saturday Afternoon where she asked me to help Liana with her studies.
When I talked to Liana on Friday Afternoon to help her study, it immediately triggered the WIP bondage scene.
I talked to Allison again on Saturday Afternoon and she asked if I've helped Liana, and I said no.

It seems like I'm stuck there because I got the bondage scene instead of the reading book scene, and now there seem to be no way to trigger the reading book scene.
There is a bug, and the dev has the fix for it. I've asked him nicely for it, and all I hear are crickets. I wouldn't have known about it but that he responded to someone earlier, and emailed it to them in private. Check earlier posts to verify what I'm saying. I'm stuck just like you and can't move forward with this, and I assume other events tied to completing Liana's reading comprehension. Wish you luck on your quest!

Reactions: Skylaroo

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
hi, I checked and an important switch did not work, so you skip part of the game where you see a very fun foot job. I made the fix and uploaded the files to the patreon page. To thank you, I send you the link in private.
Is this fix going to be posted here too "themoonpeach"? There are a number of us needing it to move forward if you check the posts. Thanks.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
I will check this thing in the lab.
I try to fix the bugs as they are reported.
The ass slap is not much as a sequence, I would like to rewrite it to make it better, the problem is that I do not know when I can do it because I prefer to devote time to the creation of new achievements and the continuation of the story.
To give you a hint about this bug, look at the images below.
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

ff247

Dec 26, 2018
I spoke to maisie for my father and she tell me that i need to speak with Camelia, but when i try to speak with here i can't tell nothing about my father.. i got 9 points on camelia and i don't know how to do this objective

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just tried setting all stats to 100 and it seems to do nothing lol, so guess it is a grind from 0 :p or edit the save now and then to jump steps, but uggh

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
just tried setting all stats to 100 and it seems to do nothing lol, so guess it is a grind from 0 :p or edit the save now and then to jump steps, but uggh
what's annoying me is, no matter how high my stats with the girls are, if i try to ask for anything from them, i end up being ass raped with a broom, wthf???

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
maisie is also one of the most annoying characters cuz no matter what answers you give her, they're ALWAYS wrong, why?!?

Reactions: luisar018

devours2002

Aug 19, 2018
After you achieve the footjob in Liana's room, Liana will speak that she wants something else (try it on Saturday), go and speak with Kaori. There will be an option for Liana.
Kaori will give you a rope but what's next is unfinished.
do you know how to get the "bottle Achievement"

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
do you know how to get the "bottle Achievement"
On Thursday Evening (weekend was my mistake) you will see Camellia and Candy at the play room on the pool table.
When MC gets there they will start monk him about his dick. There are 3 paths. One is under construction, one makes both MC and Camellia angry and the last one the bottle Achievement. You must have at least 9 points with Camellia. I don't know if the event starts with less points.

Reactions: luisar018

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
I face an issue with loading save files; once i load save file it freezes; though i even started game from scratch and made few saves; though same issue
is any face this problem and if he solved can he share the solution

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
also a question how increase camelia relation points
This game is on its very alpha stage and sure it has many bugs.
In the future you will like it most, because of the good game play and the good thoughts about it from its Devs.
So have some patience on this!

Now, what we have as far, is this screen below.
Click on the clock button as many times as you wish
to move through time and day and save in to different save slots.

000.jpg
Just by doing this, you will see people in different parts of the ship, in different days and hours.
Click on them any time to see the events.
Go to sleep is not necessary, contact the FBI all the time is not necessary, fighting Camellia every week is not necessary
get points at this version is not necessary.
Player fitness and knowledge should be =>100

Camellia has no points change yet because she has no other events yet.
For what ever needs point as far, you have to raise up to 10 max.
Most of them are under construction.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what's annoying me is, no matter how high my stats with the girls are, if i try to ask for anything from them, i end up being ass raped with a broom, wthf???
why cant the progression happen step by step even if you set at 100? why must they all the triggered at a certain number?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Anybody had this freeze: when talking witrh Liana during sleepwalking and telling to be her boyfriend? Then I have wip but, contrary to the rope game wip , here I can not continue...?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi @TwilightStorm , I have already rope in the afternoon session with Liana, but I've got it just by getting there i.e. I had too many points without events leading to that rope, and right now I can not proceed with Liana play and Alison .
Is there any way to workaround this situation so I can continue with both Liana and Alison paths?
TYVM for your help!

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Hi @TwilightStorm , I have already rope in the afternoon session with Liana, but I've got it just by getting there i.e. I had too many points without events leading to that rope, and right now I can not proceed with Liana play and Alison .
Is there any way to workaround this situation so I can continue with both Liana and Alison paths?
TYVM for your help!
Is that Leisure yacht V005?
I think is not, from your screenshot.
Am I wrong?
As far this game is on very alpha STAGE and getting points do not affect much, in it.
Alison path is different from Lianas path and as far Liana has only a footjob and that's all.
On Friday you have to finish Liana studies and on Saturday (I think afternoon) you go to Alison to tell her that you've done with Lianas studies.
She will open the Lab path on Monday.

Reactions: themoonpeach
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes