themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Is there an updated WT? How does the MC gain points with Camelia? Is the only way to score point with Alison is to steal/return her phone? Not sure how many points and what to move forward in the game?! Thanks.
At the current state of the game you do not need to increase the points with Allison I think that it takes 4-5 to activate some scenes. With Camelia up to version 0.0.5 the points are useless.
I do not want to make the game boring so you will never need to increase the points with all the characters very much.

Reactions: luisar018

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
You say right things.
I should include some explanations about its dynamics at the beginning of the game.
However, this game was designed to have small difficulties, such as to allow the player to go on solving small puzzles like "sabatage a chair". The problem is that it is impossible for me to understand when an achievement is difficult to solve and when it is very easy to understand. I always try to make them easy. Keep in mind that the character statistics and the skills of the MC must never go up a lot to get ahead in the game, the goal for me is to make the game easy to play and waste time a player is the last of the things I want.
It's true that I could never understand the meaning of "sabatage a chair" unless someone speaks about it, here on this forum. I think a game Hint that gives a clue would be a good solution. A button that will give messages to the player like Kate refuse to get massage from you. Can you make it happen at night?

This info does not tell what is all about but it tells that "sabatage a chair" has to do with Kate and it happens at night. Which night? Let the player find out.

Just an idea...

Reactions: themoonpeach

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The problem is that it is impossible for me to understand when an achievement is difficult to solve and when it is very easy to understand.
One way to do this is to imagine if you are not the creator of the game. So basically question yourself what the achievement title means to someone who doesn't know what it's about. "Buy a scuba suit" is very straight forward that you need to make money and then buy a scuba suit, and that's fine. But "Marine gifts" doesn't really give any information whatsoever because you don't know who/what/where/when/how to do this at all.

If not too difficult to do, the ideal way is to have a few pages:
+ Page 1: List of achievements where the achievements can be clicked
+ Page 2: If you click the achievement, it'd tell you some basic information about what to do to advance

Alternately, you can change the achievement menu into character-based rather than individual achievement. So if you click Achievement, then it'd display MC, NPC1, NPC2, NPC3, etc which you can click again to display possible achievements that you can get from them. This would at least always allow the players to know who the achievements relate to.

Keep in mind that the character statistics and the skills of the MC must never go up a lot to get ahead in the game, the goal for me is to make the game easy to play and waste time a player is the last of the things I want.
Good thing you mentioned stats too because stats definitely need clarity. To me, when it comes to stats, I'd just straight up say it on the game "Need minimum X stat" so people would know how far they need to grind rather than increase 1 point, then try, fail, repeat until success.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You say right things.
I should include some explanations about its dynamics at the beginning of the game.
However, this game was designed to have small difficulties, such as to allow the player to go on solving small puzzles like "sabatage a chair". The problem is that it is impossible for me to understand when an achievement is difficult to solve and when it is very easy to understand. I always try to make them easy. Keep in mind that the character statistics and the skills of the MC must never go up a lot to get ahead in the game, the goal for me is to make the game easy to play and waste time a player is the last of the things I want.
And yet all of these things happen anyways. It's not entirely your fault, for one there is the language barrier, then as you say sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees. Perhaps if you took the assumption that everything needs some amount of hints then most of your players would be happier, I for one would rather be shown "obvious" clues for some of the "easier" tasks than struggle with the harder ones. It makes it hard to enjoy the story when you're frustrated over tasks and progress. The other MAJOR turnoff for a lot of players is having to do the same thing over and over to move forward. I understand the desire to add playtime to the game so it's not too short, but the is a line that can be crossed where fun turns into a chore. You must do a better job of rewarding players. The average player is not going to stay content just getting to watch two women fool around in front of him especially after they made fun of him. It's a very small segment that enjoys being emasculated and beat up.

Reactions: themoonpeach

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's 0.0.5 Mac and Windows 32bit version, if anyone wants it.

Mac:

Windows 32 Bit:

Windows 64 Bit (The version already in OP):

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Here's 0.0.5 Mac and Windows 32bit version, if anyone wants it.

Mac:

Windows 32 Bit:

Windows 64 Bit (The version already in OP):
Got it, thanks!

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
When i had been extracting the game, ESET Internet Security has detected coin miner in the RENIM.js file :S:S:S
Coin Miner.png

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
When i had been extracting the game, ESET Internet Security has detected coin miner in the RENIM.js file :S:S:S
View attachment 228077
Probably a .

Virustotal:

jozo89

Jan 20, 2019
10 diver lesson, buy diving suit, then you can dive further away. (you can go to the end of the ship at the pool). You need look for unique algae, and give it Kaori.

Sorry, I do not have walktrough.

Maisie: you have to sit next to it . (fitness 100, probably photo lesson 10). Talk about Tarantino film's. Then see all film in your computer.
When Maisie sunbathing at the pool (friday, probably massage lesson 10), talk about massage. Then talk Kaori and the Captain about massage. Late in the evening, sabotage the Chair. Speek again with Captain, and Kaori.

Late in the evening go the Lab, push the secret button, then swallow the medicine.

Sorry, i don't remember well.
how do you sabotage chair and which chair

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Keep in mind that the character statistics and the skills of the MC must never go up a lot to get ahead in the game, the goal for me is to make the game easy to play and waste time a player is the last of the things I want.
Now that I think about it some more, is it too late to remove stats altogether? I just can't think any benefit of having stats because stat-check simply prevents progress, and the only one solution is to grind the required stat. However, the way the game is designed, you can only increase stat by 1 in a day (except fitness that you can increase by 2/day), and in some cases exclusive to one another too (e.g.: if you increase massage, then you can't increase photography in the same day). So what happens is a lot of repetitive grind where nothing happened because you're blocked on your progress. I don't think that's a good design at all.

If it's too late to remove stats, could you either lower the stat requirement into much lower (2-3 points instead of 10) or increase the stat gain by a lot (increase by 5 points per training instead of 1).

The problem with the current stat-check system is not necessarily just because of the actual stat requirement itself, but it's added by the slow stat increase, and the amount of different stats to increase. So we don't just need 10 points in massage, but also in photography, cryptography, diving, billiard, dart, etc. All of those are on top of the NPC relationship stats, as well as money. That is A LOT of stat-check bloating the game without actual meaningful content because grinding stat is just repeating the same thing over and over and over again everyday. That is not fun.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
how do you sabotage chair and which chair
I think after, when i talking about the massage with Maisie (when she sunbathing, probably must massage education 10), and the Captain, and Kaori. After this, you can sabotage the Captai chair, night or late night.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I would appreciate it if the dev made available his patch that fixes errors stopping some of us from moving forward with our progress, like the Liana bedroom scene with the MC helping her with her reading comprehension?

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
I think after, when i talking about the massage with Maisie (when she sunbathing, probably must massage education 10), and the Captain, and Kaori. After this, you can sabotage the Captai chair, night or late night.
Now that I think about it some more, is it too late to remove stats altogether? I just can't think any benefit of having stats because stat-check simply prevents progress, and the only one solution is to grind the required stat. However, the way the game is designed, you can only increase stat by 1 in a day (except fitness that you can increase by 2/day), and in some cases exclusive to one another too (e.g.: if you increase massage, then you can't increase photography in the same day). So what happens is a lot of repetitive grind where nothing happened because you're blocked on your progress. I don't think that's a good design at all.

If it's too late to remove stats, could you either lower the stat requirement into much lower (2-3 points instead of 10) or increase the stat gain by a lot (increase by 5 points per training instead of 1).

The problem with the current stat-check system is not necessarily just because of the actual stat requirement itself, but it's added by the slow stat increase, and the amount of different stats to increase. So we don't just need 10 points in massage, but also in photography, cryptography, diving, billiard, dart, etc. All of those are on top of the NPC relationship stats, as well as money. That is A LOT of stat-check bloating the game without actual meaningful content because grinding stat is just repeating the same thing over and over and over again everyday. That is not fun.
I'm the first to say that increasing the statistics is not fun, so it's never necessary to increase them too much. For example, to get a blowjob from Marija (the cleaning lady) just need a point, to kiss the Maisie on the edge of the ship is enough 5, to make bondage with Liana need three lessons of bondage and to increase the money I added the possibility to sell the shells taken from the sea. The only case in which you need to waste a little more time, but let's talk about a few minutes of play, is to increase fitness to fight with Camelia and sit on the ship's edge with Maisie. It 's true that are many things but the game also has a lot of content, so I think everything is very balanced.

letek42

Nov 14, 2018
Nice game, looking forward for updates ! (maybe some more foot fetish ?)

what about this screenshot in the first page ? i've got 100%, never saw this scene... 171928_10.jpg

Reactions: Nolander

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm the first to say that increasing the statistics is not fun, so it's never necessary to increase them too much. For example, to get a blowjob from Marija (the cleaning lady) just need a point, to kiss the Maisie on the edge of the ship is enough 5, to make bondage with Liana need three lessons of bondage and to increase the money I added the possibility to sell the shells taken from the sea
I think you're underestimating the time required to grind stats. There 6 subjects that you can study on PC. Even if you only need 5 points each, that's already 5x6 = 30 days of grinding stats. If you need 10 points, that's 60 days of grinding stats. That's on top of other stats that you need to grind too.

Same with NPC points, you might only need 5 points, but there are 8 girls. That's 5x8 = 40 points. If you need 10 points, that doubled to 80 points.

It 's true that are many things but the game also has a lot of content, so I think everything is very balanced.
This is where the concept of "balance" needs to be questioned. Content is good because that's what we play the game for. Stat-requirement is not good because its sole purpose is to prevent the player from unlocking content, and stat-grind is done solely by repetitive clicking the same thing (not actual content in comparison to traditional games where "leveling up" actually involve gameplay content). So when you said that it's "very balanced" because there are a lot of stats but also a lot of content, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing.

It's kind of like driving a car. You can say it's very balanced to have 10 traffic lights because you're driving for 10 blocks, so you have to constantly stop-n-go when you drive. But is it better than driving the same distance on the highway without any traffic light? IMO, not really. That's why nobody follows traffic light rules when they play Grand Theft Auto.

Having said all that, it's your game and it's completely up to you how you want to make the game.

Reactions: XKimky
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes