Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Any hints on finding the "get sucked by Kaori" and "investigate father's disappearance" achievements?
Edit: Found "Get sucked by Kaori"

Reactions: luisar018

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Buy diving suit, get 10 to dive lessons in computer room, go to the pool and follow the arrows to the back of the ship.
Get both of the dive options and get the sea weeds. Give them to Kaori and she'll blow you to make a portion that is gonna be in next version.

For "investigate father's disappearance" ask the older sister Maisie about your father. I don't know how many points you should have with her.
I have 46.
She will tell you to ask Camelia, Camelia will tell you to ask Liana and Liana will tell you to ask her mother Alison.
After that, you will inform the FBI agent, that will be disguised, to what I post above!!! LOL I can't stop laughing!

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
How can i get the last achievement with Liana
After you achieve the footjob in Liana's room, Liana will speak that she wants something else (try it on Saturday), go and speak with Kaori. There will be an option for Liana.
Kaori will give you a rope but what's next is unfinished.

Reactions: saberylily

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
After you achieve the footjob in Liana's room, Liana will speak that she wants something else (try it on Saturday), go and speak with Kaori. There will be an option for Liana.
Kaori will give you a rope but what's next is unfinished.
Thanks i only miss the part with Kaori to give the rope

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
GAAAAAAAH. Why do devs feel the need to put "Work in Progress" screens EVERYWHERE??!?! Why not just leave dead ends out until you're actually ready? "Ooh! Rope, bondage, this looks fu-- NOOOOOOO!!!!" I for one will NEVER support a game that leaves me this annoyed, and keeps finding new ways to shove patreon in my face.

/triggered

I'm sorry that you think this, but the work in progress also serve to make it clear that the scene will have a continuous, I can not get out two updates a month without inserting work in progress.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
I'm sorry that you think this, but the work in progress also serve to make it clear that the scene will have a continuous, I can not get out two updates a month without inserting work in progress.
Still many bugs to fix, but I love your hard work on this! This is an RPG but it works as 3d Novel.
I don't know why you choose all this RPG Java thing, instead of RenPY for example.
Any way, I like your game play and the ideas that you put in this game.

I notice some bugs with some buttons left.
I got laid with Alison in her lab on Monday when it's not supposed to happen that day, just by clinking around the lab
Alison is supposed to get laid the MC on Wednesday late night.
Some bugs are, player's loving bugs!!

-Edit- One more thing, Is it possible to make the spang thing faster? The ass slap pictures/animations I mean.
I think that they are very slow in movement.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Is there an updated WT? How does the MC gain points with Camelia? Is the only way to score point with Alison is to steal/return her phone? Not sure how many points and what to move forward in the game?! Thanks.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Still many bugs to fix, but I love your hard work on this! This is an RPG but it works as 3d Novel.
I don't know why you choose all this RPG Java thing, instead of RenPY for example.
Any way, I like your game play and the ideas that you put in this game.

I notice some bugs with some buttons left.
I got laid with Alison in her lab on Monday when it's not supposed to happen that day, just by clinking around the lab
Alison is supposed to get laid the MC on Wednesday late night.
Some bugs are, player's loving bugs!!

-Edit- One more thing, Is it possible to make the spang thing faster? The ass slap pictures/animations I mean.
I think that they are very slow in movement.

I will check this thing in the lab.
I try to fix the bugs as they are reported.
The ass slap is not much as a sequence, I would like to rewrite it to make it better, the problem is that I do not know when I can do it because I prefer to devote time to the creation of new achievements and the continuation of the story.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is not particular to your game, but just in general, I always prefer unfinished content to not be included in the update and be pushed to the next one (or whenever it's finished). I can understand the other person's disappointment because it can feel frustrating to go do a content, then be met with "Work In Progress" screen near the conclusion of the content. It's especially frustrating if there are multiple of them and they weren't finished the next update either.

Having said that, I don't think this game is as bad as the other person made it out to be.

My own request is to have better clarity about the in-game content. One thing I strongly dislike about sandbox game is sometimes there's no hint and people expect me to click everything for trial-n-error method, and they think it's a good idea. To me, it's a waste of time and it isn't fun. While I appreciate the achievement list as a form of clarity in informing me what can be done in the game, they are by no means clear. For example, "Sabotage of a chair" ... that can mean any chair in any room during any day any time involving any character. There is no clarity whatsoever as to what it refers to.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
The ass slap is not much as a sequence, I would like to rewrite it to make it better, the problem is that I do not know when I can do it because I prefer to devote time to the creation of new achievements and the continuation of the story.
I just got a black/frozen screen when the MC went from his room to Liana's at noon on Friday. Is he able to help her with her reading comprehension in this version, to score point with the mom?

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Speaking of game play....

You could make Camelia leave more often her gloves at the gym so the MC can more often drag her and get points on her after he bits her and ass slaps her. (and that's how he gets his points)
After a number of loses, she can be ready for .... hardcore/anal/BJs to MC ??? Your decision!
She is not the queen any longer but MC submited slave???

Candy at the same time and her fear that she loose her job, arrange more fights with MC just to prove Camelia that she's better than MC is, in front of Camelia. Some how MC bits her up finally and they go 3some???
As far is promised, right?

That's a thought

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
hi, I checked and an important switch did not work, so you skip part of the game where you see a very fun foot job. I made the fix and uploaded the files to the patreon page. To thank you, I send you the link in private.
I have the same error and have to be a patron in order to get the fix? Some of us pirates like to play a few rounds before considering donating. I'm sure you're aware that making your product available to a wider audience than just you patrons increase your chances of spotting and fixing errors, as well as gaining more patrons!;)

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
This is not particular to your game, but just in general, I always prefer unfinished content to not be included in the update and be pushed to the next one (or whenever it's finished). I can understand the other person's disappointment because it can feel frustrating to go do a content, then be met with "Work In Progress" screen near the conclusion of the content. It's especially frustrating if there are multiple of them and they weren't finished the next update either.

Having said that, I don't think this game is as bad as the other person made it out to be.

My own request is to have better clarity about the in-game content. One thing I strongly dislike about sandbox game is sometimes there's no hint and people expect me to click everything for trial-n-error method, and they think it's a good idea. To me, it's a waste of time and it isn't fun. While I appreciate the achievement list as a form of clarity in informing me what can be done in the game, they are by no means clear. For example, "Sabotage of a chair" ... that can mean any chair in any room during any day any time involving any character. There is no clarity whatsoever as to what it refers to.
You say right things.
I should include some explanations about its dynamics at the beginning of the game.
However, this game was designed to have small difficulties, such as to allow the player to go on solving small puzzles like "sabatage a chair". The problem is that it is impossible for me to understand when an achievement is difficult to solve and when it is very easy to understand. I always try to make them easy. Keep in mind that the character statistics and the skills of the MC must never go up a lot to get ahead in the game, the goal for me is to make the game easy to play and waste time a player is the last of the things I want.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018

You could make Camelia leave more often her gloves at the gym so the MC can more often drag her and get points on her after he bits her and ass slaps her. (and that's how he gets his points)
After a number of loses, she can be ready for .... hardcore/anal/BJs to MC ??? Your decision!
She is not the queen any longer but MC submited slave???

Candy at the same time and her fear that she loose her job, arrange more fights with MC just to prove Camelia that she's better than MC is, in front of Camelia. Some how MC bits her up finally and they go 3some???
As far is promised, right?

That's a thought

They are all good ideas that I had roughly planned. The threesome with Camelia and Caddy you will see later in future versions, first will have to happen other things that I have already planned.

Reactions: TwilightStorm

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
They are all good ideas that I had roughly planned. The threesome with Camelia and Caddy you will see later in future versions, first will have to happen other things that I have already planned.
By the way i noticed that any save file bigger than 1.6 MB is not loading or loading and stuck

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes