Thread Updated: 2019-08-30
Release Date: 2017-06-09
Developer/Publisher: Meakrob47 -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
VR Game: Can be played without VR.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

hpac9l84p1ll.png mnfdu6mafqm7.png ogw1fznllwvt.png ww9gocgpcczb.png x35k3n1c1t60.png og287nblw0t7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The handjob scene is weird. The guy is floating somewhere in the room and she is stroking the air.

Also, her arm is kinda under her tits ? WTF?
If you're going to post giant images, please use SPOILER tags so it doesn't take the whole thread.
Added the spoilers myself in the mean time.

Reactions: Jeffy91

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That pillow has hole in it. And for some reason she put her feet on said hole... :WutFace:

Reactions: 69ztare and tobias

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It's a VR game, that's why it looks weird. I asked F95 for a VR tag so people know when it's a VR game.
Oh don't worry, I'm completely aware it's meant for VR, but I just mean in general, it is creepy looking.

Reactions: Bloo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
VR game .. without VR needed ... still my pc will probably not run it without shit lags.

i pass :/

ann

Aug 8, 2016
Pretty nice VR game demo for such an early version. Still quite rough and way less customization than in VR Titties for example, but shows good promise. There are many kinds of animations included, which is a plus. And call me weird, but I actually liked the crazy person expressions the girl is making. Sure, she's going to murder me in my sleep one of these days, but nobody's perfect! Looking forward to trying new versions.

Thanks for the upload!

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
It's actually pretty good. Sure, sometimes there happens freaky stuff, but most of the time it looks pretty smooth.
I hope for the future, that there'll be more cosmetic options for the girl.

May 24, 2017
Those without VR headset

Controls are Q - Rotate view right / E - Rotate view left / R - Rotate view up / F - Rotate view down / A-W-S-D | Left Step - Forward - Backward - Right Step | / Cntrl - Move down / Spacebar - Move up / G - Either she pees or squirts / o - opens webpage to their tumblr site / X and Z changes poses.

I not to sure what H / J / K / L would do.

Last edited:
May 24, 2017
Pretty nice VR game demo for such an early version. Still quite rough and way less customization than in VR Titties for example, but shows good promise. There are many kinds of animations included, which is a plus. And call me weird, but I actually liked the crazy person expressions the girl is making. Sure, she's going to murder me in my sleep one of these days, but nobody's perfect! Looking forward to trying new versions.

Thanks for the upload!

She sort of reminds me of Laina on YouTube - Overly Attached Girlfriend. Just too bad you can't change hair color to brunette for this game.