• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 1, 2022
Sooooo, any chance of a Android version?
Here
Android pkes
Look
I'm here to wait for a decensor patch or mod to the game and an adroid port to this game ^_^
This game is just a quick fap, I'll let you know anyway. It is playable on the Winlator PC emulator, it took me a while to find a way to run the game without it closing or giving a black screen, I will give you some tips on how to run it.

Step 1: look for download winlator v6.1, you should find it on YouTube or Github, after downloading now install it on your device.

Step 2: click on the 3 lines in the top left corner and go to settings, now you will see options such as box86 version, box64 version, in the box x86 version change 0.3.0 default to 0.3.5, in the second box x64 version change from 0.2 .6 Default for 0.2.7, (if the Use DRI3 option is off, turn it on) once done, confirm by pressing the blue button at the bottom of the screen with a white arrow in the middle ✓.

Step 3 Final: after confirming the settings, go back to the 3 lines in the top left corner and go to containers, look for a button similar to the plus symbol (+), now in screen size you will select 1980x1080. In graphics drivers there are only two options, to know which one works on your device you must know which processor your phone has, anyone with snapdragon will select Turnip, while those with others such as mediatek, exynos, unisoc, etc., will select virGL . In DX Wrapper, it will depend on which graphic you used if you selected turnip previously, in DX you select DXVK, if you selected VirGL previously, select WineD3D. (I don't know if it will work correctly on processors other than Snapdragon) once this is done you must click on a settings gear, there are 2 select the second one which controls the DX Wrapper, click on it in version change from 1.10.3 default to 0.96 , in frame rate put 120, in max Device memory if you have at least 6gb ram put it in 4096, if you have less put 2048, and click OK. Turn on show fps. In audio select pulse audio. Turn on CPU0 if it is off, after doing this confirm by pressing the blue button at the bottom with the white arrow ✓. Once this is done you will be redirected to a container screen, just press the 3 little buttons below the + and click on Run.
After that your game will be in the D folder of the emulator, just extract and run the .exe
See image of the game running on my device in down.
Have a good day and sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian. Screenshot_20240501-162431.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes