zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If you talking about rhe golden bug tokens you have to fight alot of monsters for them to come out. It well tell you when one is there. Then you will have to kill the golden bug first.

darkprime77

Feb 26, 2019
I'm stuck at the part were I talk to Crayden in the Illusian Forest's Church, there's a weird sound that happens then the game freezes. what can i do to pass that past?
stuck.PNG

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
OMGGG The Golden Beetleblade Never fking spawns its pissing me off
Is there any way to edit the number of golden tokens? I have spent hours looking for the first one but there is no way.
The trigger for spawning Beetleblades is when you enter a region, not when you start a fight. So if the beetle doesn't spawn from the designated mob, you have to exit the region back to the world map, then enter and try again.
It shouldn't take too long to farm tokens if you're doing the method correctly. Just remember to save before starting the fight, because the beetle will run away if you don't kill it fast enough, and then you'll have to spawn it again.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
hey guys i hade my eyes on this game for so long and i just want to ask somebody here if the games story is finshed, i hate it when you play for so long and then there is no more progress, so if any gentle soul could tell me if its worth a play i will be really thankful, plus if there is alot of content ^^ sorry for bad english

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The currently available content is pretty long (about ~10 hours for a blind playthrough, more if you replay it with different art packs) but the story is only a little over halfway finished.

Vaaka

Sep 26, 2018
I can't progress the story into Chapter 8. I was following the walkthrough and on the part where it says that I have to leave into the world map and go back into the castle for it to trigger Ep3. It says it should make it progress and give dialogue with the black dame progressing the story but it doesn't change anything for me. Anyone know what I should do to fix this?
Edit: Apparently I was supposed to go to the Illusion Forest.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone help? my MC moves like lagging
Sounds like you have a program running in the background on your computer that is slowing it down.
Open Task manager and see what has your processor maxed out.
(That, or you just have a slow computer :) )

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I can't progress the story into Chapter 8. I was following the walkthrough and on the part where it says that I have to leave into the world map and go back into the castle for it to trigger Ep3. It says it should make it progress and give dialogue with the black dame progressing the story but it doesn't change anything for me. Anyone know what I should do to fix this?
Edit: Apparently I was supposed to go to the Illusion Forest.
I wonder... would it help if someone made a "milestone" file kinda like the walkthrough.
Something that would list the "things to do" to get past the several "story bottlenecks"...
IE: to leave town the first time, you need to talk to Cradon and tell him that you are ready to go.
Altho, from what I hear, it is now possible to leave town before that to see your mother.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah the haven't stole my updated walkthrough yet ;) If you go to the wiki it is there. They most likely will repack the 2.15b walkthrough with the next update.

BLOODPHANTOM

Sep 5, 2018
can some one give me a link to walkthough to the main quests because i some times get stuck for hours and dont no where to go

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
The currently available content is pretty long (about ~10 hours for a blind playthrough, more if you replay it with different art packs)
10... 10 hours in a blind playthrough!

Make it double, or prepare for trouble,
To protect newbs from devastation,
To unite all peoples within our nation,
To denounce the evils of progressing too fast,
Grind now, or prepare to die.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i go with opala on some ship and talk with shady-guy , then i dont know what to do . Quest is i think , something related with slave stuff > help < :cry:

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes