Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
cover heh.png

Overview:
This mod adds a little NPC to Collusia's tavern. If we talk to this NPC, a cheat menu will open; giving us a certain number of options to increase our level, add special skills or get hidden gear.​

Updated: 02/11/19
Game/Creator: by
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.3
Game Version: 2.20
Language: English

Features and Important Stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat menu location in-game:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
RPGM Decrypter:

Last edited:

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
is there a way for you to add a cheat that gives ruby coins and the golden stuff?

and no it doesnt work with you current version the ruby coins for some reason arent counted or something

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
is there a way for you to add a cheat that gives ruby coins and the golden stuff?

and no it doesnt work with you current version the ruby coins for some reason arent counted or something
You can get unlimited Golden Tokens and Ruby Coins in the Items cheat menu.

Reactions: loquendero22

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
you can get them but you cant use them. yes there in the inventory but no you cant use them. fresh save, into the tavern, cheat the items go down into the cellar and try the red chest there. it says i dont have enough ruby coins.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
you can get them but you cant use them. yes there in the inventory but no you cant use them. fresh save, into the tavern, cheat the items go down into the cellar and try the red chest there. it says i dont have enough ruby coins.
Mmm... That's unexpected.
Maybe Gabe implemented a double-check system that I didn't notice.

I'm fixing it right away!

RampantJoker

Jan 28, 2019
I am new to this and likely messed up something probably simple, but when I attempt to use this mod I get this error msg?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017

Fixed.

I am new to this and likely messed up something probably simple, but when I attempt to use this mod I get this error msg?
You're not using version 2.15b.

RampantJoker

Jan 28, 2019
I got it working thanks. Though Dimension Shards seem to be having an issue, can buy them but whenever turn them in, they do not update Illumi beyond her generic thanking for the turn in, at least for me?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I got it working thanks. Though Dimension Shards seem to be having an issue, can buy them but whenever turn them in, they do not update Illumi beyond her generic thanking for the turn in, at least for me?
Hmm... It may be the same case as the Ruby Coins. I'll fix it right away.

averagepants

Feb 7, 2018
Hate to keep piling on the work, but there's a similar problem with the costume fabrics. Purchasing them and talking to a costume maker gives you the dialogue that you don't have enough, regardless of how many are in your inventory. 3 actually need to be collected in order to make one.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hate to keep piling on the work, but there's a similar problem with the costume fabrics. Purchasing them and talking to a costume maker gives you the dialogue that you don't have enough, regardless of how many are in your inventory. 3 actually need to be collected in order to make one.
Whoa I didn't expect this from Gabe. I'll try to fix it.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Gabe seems to have a flag for every item that is only optainable on the map and not as droped loot. aka from chests or npcs or just plainly laying around. the important thing seems to be interacting with the placed item not having it in the inventory. so everything you optain outside of shops is flaged that you picked it up for newgame+ and that you have it for interactions.

so equitment and consuables are fine to cheat in but everything else that is used in conversations and the special menus he made can not be simply cheated in without also taggin their flags.

all conjure of course and i could be wrong but its what expirence taught me.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Gabe seems to have a flag for every item that is only optainable on the map and not as droped loot. aka from chests or npcs or just plainly laying around. the important thing seems to be interacting with the placed item not having it in the inventory. so everything you optain outside of shops is flaged that you picked it up for newgame+ and that you have it for interactions.

so equitment and consuables are fine to cheat in but everything else that is used in conversations and the special menus he made can not be simply cheated in without also taggin their flags.

all conjure of course and i could be wrong but its what expirence taught me.
It's something like that. He just made a separate item system via variables.

That means that if you get a Ruby Coin, you'll get a Ruby Coin item on your inventory and a +1 on your Ruby Coin variable.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Fixed. Sorry for the delay btw.

dennis creter

Apr 5, 2018
so im trying to figure out how to use the decrytper but i cant find the files after i exact them is there a place they go to or under a serent file name

Reactions: worick2000