3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yo what's good homie! You need to find the save game bro. On Windows you can find it in drive:c/Users/"YourName"/AppData/LocalLow/LOK Team. Then go to this link: drag n drop the file onto the website, and then use control-F or command-F to "search" in the website. Then type in "Lust" to find the lust variable in the plain text. Change it to whatever the hell you want (Mine is like 10005000 or some crazy shit like that). You can change basically anything you want in the save too, not just lust. When your'e done editing hit download save. To be safe I recommend renaming your unedited save game to "whatever you want".save.txt changing it from .save to .txt. That way, if you fuck up on the save you can revert the changes by renaming the .save.txt back to .save.
Couldn't you just talk to the computer at the start of the game to give yourself stats instead? They specifically added that feature because they don't want people to mess around in the save file themselves.

On a related note, I was around when Playshapes first started doing the original flash games and shit on the LOK Forums and it is beyond hilarious to me how many times this game has changed hands, versions, engines, etc. and it's still nowhere near being completed in any of it's iterations. Never finished, always abandoned. Think about that if you've pledged to these guys. How easy would it be to resurrect something a boatload of people have been wanting completed for close to ten years now and milk them of even more money based on those fans' excitement, nostalgia, and desire to see this thing finally finished and finished right?

Obviously it's pretty fucking easy.
I don't see it as the same game changing hands etc. as you make it out to be. Rather, it's people making their own version of the game. And I think there is at least one of them that was completed. The one by gorepete.

Can anyone tell me about the current cheats for this game, I wanna increase lust and maybe increase the speed when playing. It is a great game but the time spent traveling and trying to unlock anything is too much. I tried to work with the lust value, input "100", and then once it increased to 110 I tried to input that but no results on cheat engine.
You can talk to the computer at the start for lust, or edit your save file if you're so inclined. Increasing the speed should be as easy as it is with any game that allows you to use the speed hack in Cheat Engine.

It's just that for the niche they have some seriously dedicated (and I think a high margin of people with autism) that are willing to drop piles of cash on the fursuits, commissions of their character on DA, and any furry oriented games.
I know there's this whole joke/circlejerk about autism etc., but I do get tired of people generalizing a whole group of people into that one category while they don't know how wide the autism spectrum really is.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
120k a year for sitting at home working on a sex game, with no boss or manager to answer to and full independence is a fantastic job.

Give the guys some credit, they've produced a great game so far and probably close to 200k. Not a bad business model at all.
uh i like that passive aggressive touch considering that nothing was done for what feels like a decade. I think people just HOPE for it to work, when they dont relize it wont ever happen or they just dont WANT to believe it.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
How do I run it in linux?
Install wine, this game uses Unity so it is mostly supported. If the game makes your window manager crash, use winecfg and enable virtual desktop. Check Unity command line options in case you have graphical issues. Don't bother trying to force OpenGL, most these devs don't bother baking OpenGL shaders so the game either crashes or shows the pink screen of fail.

Never mind, something borked this update. On-screen text is invisible, mouseover hints are invisible, mouse cursor itself is invisible. Pretty dam hard to play this way... guess I'll just wait for the Linux upload.

Reactions: Mr.Waffle

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me about the current cheats for this game, I wanna increase lust and maybe increase the speed when playing. It is a great game but the time spent traveling and trying to unlock anything is too much. I tried to work with the lust value, input "100", and then once it increased to 110 I tried to input that but no results on cheat engine.
first search for all values, its also possible that the value changes adresses when it updates, but that seems complex for a game like this, try doing what you do with some RPGM games and multiply the numbers by another number, like with flash games...i think its multiplied by 8....i cant remember, its been a long time since ive hacked a flash game.

an old issue ive seen that people sometimes have with CE is that sometimes games load within another program, this causes CE to load non-game files when you try to attach the process, one problem i saw was unity loading within a media player.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I think that people should not give these developers so much grief. Every Legend of Krystal game has generated a lot of interest and most don't seem to get but 1-2 updates before they die. This game has shown continuous development, the best artwork and animation, and already has way more content than most of the other attempts. Don't blame the devs for getting paid by donations. The amount of donations is just showing the amount of interest in the game and the amount that the patrons want to support the dev team.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Here you go, a bunch of different full saves. Since pot guy events are not repeatable, I've added saves just to let you replay those if you want. Also, because save editing allows it, I've included saves that have body suit ripped stages 2 and 3, as well as an always nude (requires undressing once after game launch to take effect) save file. Just place these into C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team
You're welcome
Where are you suppose to put these files? I can't find the save folder anywhere (searched the main folder and in my documents)

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Where are you suppose to put these files? I can't find the save folder anywhere (searched the main folder and in my documents)
C:\Users\**username**\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth
App Data folder hidden by default. Choose to show hidden files/folders in folder options.

Reactions: cooldude33
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes