Unreal Engine Abandoned Legend of Baltisica [v0.0.1 Alpha] [SilverGogs]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I couldn't even get that "thing" to have sex with anything... What did I just spend a few moments on?

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Early release as you can see everything can be improved upon. Others crying over trivial things like this is supposed to be triple A title with best models. Either way became his patron few days ago if you want something to change you should too.
That's not how patreon is supposed to work. Patreon is supposed to be a place where you support artists, devs, and people in general you like. Using it as a means to bride a dev into doing something you want is at it's core a misuse and perversion of the system. People aren't complaining over the models not being high quality, but rather saying that the models are grotesquely made and horribly done. I'm in the boat of saying that this game is just made by somebody who doesn't know how to model in the slightest and over-serialized one aspect way to far. I like a decent set of hips as much as the next person, but when you're hips are nearly TWICE the width of your body just about, it gets to be a bit too much.

I won't support this dev. I don't think anyone not specifically interested in this kind of artistic style should support this dev. Take your money and support a dev you trust and care about rather than blindly throwing money at somebody and demanding or requesting all kinds of changes to their vision / project. It's both disheartening to the dev and selfish for the requester.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
That's not how patreon is supposed to work. Patreon is supposed to be a place where you support artists, devs, and people in general you like. Using it as a means to bride a dev into doing something you want is at it's core a misuse and perversion of the system. People aren't complaining over the models not being high quality, but rather saying that the models are grotesquely made and horribly done. I'm in the boat of saying that this game is just made by somebody who doesn't know how to model in the slightest and over-serialized one aspect way to far. I like a decent set of hips as much as the next person, but when you're hips are nearly TWICE the width of your body just about, it gets to be a bit too much.

I won't support this dev. I don't think anyone not specifically interested in this kind of artistic style should support this dev. Take your money and support a dev you trust and care about rather than blindly throwing money at somebody and demanding or requesting all kinds of changes to their vision / project. It's both disheartening to the dev and selfish for the requester.
You as a supporter get to choose on features the developer wants to to implement they make polls for a reason nobody is demanding anyone just making suggeestions and give general feedback on improving the game. Don't get mad over something you don't care

Reactions: internet weirdo

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
You as a supporter get to choose on features the developer wants to to implement they make polls for a reason nobody is demanding anyone just making suggeestions and give general feedback on improving the game. Don't get mad over something you don't care
I wasn't mad. At all. I said my piece. The end.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Those character models remind me somewhat of that awful "Foodfight" movie.
!

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have downloaded the game but that is not the game what the title says. After I have downloaded this and after I have unpack it have the game the name: Overtopia and not "Legend of Baltisca"

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I have downloaded the game but that is not the game what the title says. After I have downloaded this and after I have unpack it have the game the name: Overtopia and not "Legend of Baltisca"
Reading on their Patreon page it seem they are developing both at the same time.
At least on the page there are two download links.
However considering this version of the game (they are almost identical) it's safe to assume the game is abandoned.

indosetanzz

Apr 28, 2017
facepalm-picard.gif
[Abandoned] this game have great mechanic build home,farming,system day/night,trade,armor have psychic not bored at all but model char ah...sshiet

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote