Comics SiteRip Legend of Alucardia 1-7, The Abduction 1-9 [3D Perils]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Image00001.jpg 3DP_Alucardia_1_00_shentai_org.jpg

Overview:
The Abduction:
The Abduction is a rare work by Kalevra outside of Y3DF. It's centered around a busty woman who is set up then wrongly imprisoned. She gets together with another prisoner and they attempt to find a way out...:eek:
The Legend of Alucardia:
The Legend of Alucardia is a Vampire story that follows a dominant female Vampire and her spineless son as they attempt to take over a small town. Alucard is Dracula spelled backwards. o_O

Updated: 2015
Censorship: None
Artist:
Version: Legend of Alucardia 1-7, The Abduction 1-9
Language: English
Resolution: 1280x1024
Pages: The Legend of Alucardia (359) - The Abduction (243)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
The Legend of Alucardia:
- - -
The Abduction: - -

Finally! Unmolested copies of Legend of Alucardia!! HUGE THANKS to Faust_X from 8muses!!!!

3DP_Alucardia_2_16_shentai.org.jpg 3DP_Alucardia_3_02_shentai_org.jpg 3DP_Alucardia_3_25_shentai_org.jpg 3DP_Alucardia_6_17_shentai.org.jpg
Image00002.jpg Image00014.jpg Image00003.jpg Image00008.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Got notice link died again.
Looking into alternates... :D
Updated OP.. if you need the files, just ask doggy.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Someone reported me so the link is dead copyright shit ... nice people here is this forum full of agents ...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They can have an employee make an account and check the posts out, there can be bots sniffing and reporting links (not so easy anymore), and there could be sympathizers reporting the links, too. o_O
Neronite is OBSSESSIVE with taking down links for "piracy".

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Who or what is Neronite ? and if they can join so easy make it harder any lurking account or inactive download account should be deleted i know it's extreme and a user who does not download anything should not be here my opinion anyway i know US has agency's with people working to take down links like a 9 to 5 job i wish those people to riot we can not do our job since i am here i got at least 20 games or more and download new versions as soon as they appear.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well that's annoying. Wish there was some way to post a link to a site which didn't automatically cave when the US sent their notices. Someone should really tell them that the DMCA is a US only piece of law. Of course look at the crap they did to Dotcom.

Edit: Hesitant to say this but Alucardia chapters 1-7 are up on 8muses