• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Leela's Awakening [v0.2] [3Diddly]

othello

May 30, 2017
The last Katie update had just about 20 new renders with some changes in background or facial expressions. I don't know how many new renders Leela will contain but is that really slow compared with some of the other game developers?
See it like that: Compare progress by 3 months or so and then you may say 'slower' or 'faster'.

Reactions: makcim334

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I didn't play GGGB but calling 3Diddly a lazy developer does not make sense. He is very active and each of his games update 2 times a month. He also finished a big comic in the meantime. Yeah, the last update for Katie's corruption was very short but while 3Diddly focus to 2 games and 1 comic, EvaKiss focus on one game. Also their art style is very different. I am not an expert but maybe creating Katie's models takes more time then GGGB.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah welll maybe he ll come back at this after Katie's

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Can we have someone add the tags female protagonist as well as corruption?

And put the game on hold while you are at it.... or possibly abandoned since it's been almost a year since last update.

CorzoSiete

May 19, 2018
Yeah welll maybe he ll come back at this after Katie's
HAHAHA yeah!

I didn't play GGGB but calling 3Diddly a lazy developer does not make sense. He is very active and each of his games update 2 times a month. He also finished a big comic in the meantime. Yeah, the last update for Katie's corruption was very short but while 3Diddly focus to 2 games and 1 comic, EvaKiss focus on one game. Also their art style is very different. I am not an expert but maybe creating Katie's models takes more time then GGGB.
That comment did not age well

• Haha
Reactions: dav121 and CulayTL

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
That comment did not age well
Uhm what? 3Diddly left making games after he found a RL job. When i wrote that comment (about 2 years ago), he was quite active. If EvaKiss stops updating her game and two years later, i find your comment and mock you, how would you feel about it?

CorzoSiete

May 19, 2018
Uhm what? 3Diddly left making games after he found a RL job. When i wrote that comment (about 2 years ago), he was quite active. If EvaKiss stops updating her game and two years later, i find your comment and mock you, how would you feel about it?
Srry if i made feel bad, it was intend as a joke, because 3Diddly didnt finished Wifeys Dilemma, Katie, and this one

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
so this really got abandoned, aye?
it's a shame.
• • • • •
good luck to the Dev;
cheers, all.