2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Here's the latest walkthrough, maybe someone will like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this.

But I swear, it is like this developer goes out of his way to make his game as miserable to plaly as possible. What kind of idiot think that people are going to enjoy a game where you have to do things within a time limit (the number of days), with missable points necessary to get game content (alpha points) and where the items and quests are tied to an RNG, all of this with an incredibly annoying save system?

It is like this guy doesn't even play his game. If he did he would know how absolutely annoying and unecessary half this stuff is.

Donnie

Jul 20, 2017
They want that you buy the higher Ranks where you can cheat, so that is no problem to solve the game.

Gold Account
10.00€
All previous rewards, and:
Last Man
- Ultimate Cheats, full control over the game
Red Pill
- Early access to game
Dare to Play 3
- Bonus 7th sex-level with even more daring tasks
PARTY 18
- Full online version

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
They want that you buy the higher Ranks where you can cheat, so that is no problem to solve the game.

Gold Account
10.00€
Last Man
- Ultimate Cheats, full control over the game
Red Pill
- Early access to game
Dare to Play 3
- Bonus 7th sex-level with even more daring tasks
PARTY 18
- Full online version
I thought the Dare to Play and Party 18 was 2 completely different games. You know, actual party games you play in your home with friends. You can play last man without any cheats and just use a walkthrough and still achieve everything within the days you got at hand. Only bad thing really is when you run out of days the game is basicaly over until new content and more days added.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
God Account
100.00€

Last Man
- You are our producer. Tell us what you want to see in the following builds, and we will do it

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I guess if you come to a point in the game you suddenly encounter flying unicorns with futa girls, you realise there is some 100 supporter out there to blame.

On another note, back when I did play this, I think it broke the immersion (if you can say there any) when more famous adult stars was used in the images. Story wise I think it kinda got lost in itself as well.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I need help: i pressed the "Club" button but i didn't see the field "Enter your code"
There is no code to enter. If you are a club member that is recognized when you login to the game, and then its just to press the keys acordingly to the cheat you want/got access too. Like press 1-7 on your keyboard.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry, where can i type in the cheat codes? I clicked club, but there is no way to put in codes. :(
I think you need to be a paying member on vortex's website check
comment #188

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
2.07 beta magnet link (free, official, non-pirated):
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:02999087061baca3f179b4b40318b1bc88461541

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017

In the new version of the game you will find the continuation of the Diana’s story. A little more about her life, before she breaks into the main storyline. Like last time, flashback with Diana is activated when the hero goes to rest in the New apartment of the Central City, or in the Hut of the second city.

In addition, a dozen more out-of-date locations in the game have been updated. Some locations received only minor changes, and some were completely redone. So, for example, the scene of the first sex with neighbor of our hero – Nastya is completely redesigned. It became less confusing, with a consistent development of actions, a sex meter and other improvements were added. In addition to Nastya, the updates received scenes with an employee Olya, Nicky and her neighbor Ira, meeting with Dasha and girls from Northcity – Oksana and Masha. The code for these scenes was seriously rewritten, which will enable to fill them with new events and better reveal the plot.

In some events, were added new answers and additional tips appeared. Also, the Game Album has been updated, some unused objects have been deleted. The work of the Android version of the game has been improved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CobraPL

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
any f95 member here can crack the game????

play w/o d net.
That has been asked so many times and tried but no success, due to the game I think being connected to his website or something, I really enjoyed the game in the earlier stages, when it was cheatable, but now :FeelsBadMan: it seems to have gone downhill, well for some of us it has.

Also some answers to your question here..

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
That has been asked so many times and tried but no success, due to the game I think being connected to his website or something
i have an old version 1.53 that can be played w/o connecting to the net.
why is it?:p
and perhaps this is also to update the old request for cracking this game.

it is then the Challenge for the REAL NAPSTER in this House. :p:eek:penedeyewink:
f there is. :WutFace:

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Robbo
I'm sorry that online adds problems to some players. But this is the only way for me to support the development of the game and release updates on a regular basis.
I want to work on other games too, so the choice was between to make updates less often or online version with bonuses for the Club.

I hope you understand my difficult decision. 95% of game is available without a club account and I'm constantly add new content from early access to the public version. So you can fully complete the game, even if you do not want to support me :)

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes